temat działu:

NUTRIFARM&OLIMP

słowa kluczowe: , ,

Ilość wyświetleń tematu: 13442

Nowy temat Wyślij odpowiedź
Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Początkujący
Szacuny 25 Napisanych postów 5644 Wiek 39 lat Na forum 22 lat Przeczytanych tematów 79473
Zaczekam na tytuly od Bula i zamowie sobie te ksiazeczki, mam nadzieje ze zostanie mi cos w glowie po ich przeczytaniu.

"Wszystko jest trucizną decyduje tylko dawka."
Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Ekspert
Szacuny 11148 Napisanych postów 51564 Wiek 30 lat Na forum 24 lat Przeczytanych tematów 57816
Tak jak mówi Szukała nie jest to pozycja doskonała ale przydatna
Dwie pozostałe to juz dzieła M. Montignaca " Jeśc aby schudnąć" i "Szczupła bez wyrzeczeń"
Obie posiadaja tabele indexów i i kilkadzięsiąt gotwych proponowanych zestawów dań na kazda pore dnia ( bardzo przydatne i proste zestawy)
Jak pisałem trudno powiedzieć która lepsz
Z tego co wiem mozna je tez kupic w necie ( jak wybierzesz dwie to kup "Jeść aby schudnąć" i ta pierwsza o której była mowa)

spec. suplement

Zmieniony przez - BULMASTIF w dniu 2003-01-16 08:17:37
Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Początkujący
Szacuny 0 Napisanych postów 207 Na forum 18 lat Przeczytanych tematów 1815
Witam.Mam takie pytanko do Pana Darka.Dlaczego niekorzystnie z punktu widzenia rozrostu tk.tłuszczowej,jest łączenie węgli i tłuszczu.Czy chodzi tu o to że tłuszcz blokuje receptory w komórkach dla węgli i tym sposobem nasila zwiększony wyrzut insuliny oraz ogranicza jej rozkład przez wątrobę.Nawet jak IG węgli jest niewielkie.
Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Znawca
Szacuny 48 Napisanych postów 3393 Na forum 21 lat Przeczytanych tematów 15438
Mechanizmów można tutaj wymieniac bardzo wiele (również te o których wspomniałeś) . Jednym z zasadniczych jest to, ze insulina silnie aktywuje lipazę lipoproteinową w tkance tłuszczowej, we efekcie czego wzrasta silnie magazynowanie spożytego tłuszczu w komórkach. Generalnie, insulina z wielu różnych stron aktywuje proces tworzenia tkanki tłuszczowej, stąd łączenie węglowdanów wysokoglikemicznych z tłuszczem jest dalece niewskazane
Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
ellis ZASŁUŻONY
Ekspert
Szacuny 126 Napisanych postów 4616 Na forum 18 lat Przeczytanych tematów 53303
Korzystając z okazji odświeżenia posta chciałbym prosić o krótkie odniesienie do poniższych dość kontrowersyjnych fragmentów badań:

Jeśli to zbyt duży kłopot to wystarczy krótka odpowiedz na moje pytanie na końcu.

Reduced glycemic index and glycemic load diets do not increase the effects of energy restriction on weight loss and insulin sensitivity in obese men and women.

Raatz SK, Torkelson CJ, Redmon JB, Reck KP, Kwong CA, Swanson JE, Liu C, Thomas W, Bantle JP.

General Clinical Research Center.

Reducing the dietary glycemic load and the glycemic index was proposed as a novel approach to weight reduction. A parallel-design, randomized 12-wk controlled feeding trial with a 24-wk follow-up phase was conducted to test the hypothesis that a hypocaloric diet designed to reduce the glycemic load and the glycemic index would result in greater sustained weight loss than other hypocaloric diets. Obese subjects (n = 29) were randomly assigned to 1 of 3 diets providing 3138 kJ less than estimated energy needs: high glycemic index (HGI), low glycemic index (LGI), or high fat (HF). For the first 12 wk, all food was provided to subjects (feeding phase). Subjects (n = 22) were instructed to follow the assigned diet for 24 additional weeks (free-living phase). Total body weight was obtained and body composition was assessed by skinfold measurements. Insulin sensitivity was assessed by the homeostasis model (HOMA). At 12 wk, weight changes from baseline were significant in all groups but not different among groups (-9.3 +/- 1.3 kg for the HGI diet, -9.9 +/- 1.4 kg for the LGI diet, and -8.4 +/- 1.5 kg for the HF diet). All groups improved in insulin sensitivity at the end of the feeding phase of the study. During the free-living phase, all groups maintained their initial weight loss and their improved insulin sensitivity. Weight loss and improved insulin sensitivity scores were independent of diet composition. In summary, lowering the glycemic load and glycemic index of weight reduction diets does not provide any added benefit to energy restriction in promoting weight loss in obese subjects.

The use of glycaemic index tables to predict glycaemic index of composite breakfast meals.

Flint A, Moller BK, Raben A, Pedersen D, Tetens I, Holst JJ, Astrup A.

Department of Human Nutrition, Centre for Advanced Food Studies, The Royal Veterinary and Agricultural University, DK-1958 Frederiksberg C, Denmark.

The applicability of the glycaemic index (GI) in the context of mixed meals and diets is still debatable. The objective of the present study was to investigate the predictability of measured GI in composite breakfast meals when calculated from table values, and to develop prediction equations using meal components. Furthermore, we aimed to study the relationship between GI and insulinaemic index (II). The study was a randomised cross-over meal test including twenty-eight healthy young men. Thirteen breakfast meals and a reference meal were tested. All meals contained 50 g available carbohydrate, but differed considerably in energy and macronutrient composition. Venous blood was sampled for 2 h and analysed for glucose and insulin. Prediction equations were made by regression analysis. No association was found between predicted and measured GI. The meal content of energy and fat was inversely associated with GI (R(2) 0.93 and 0.88, respectively; P<0.001). Carbohydrate content (expressed as percentage of energy) was positively related to GI (R(2) 0.80; P<0.001). Using multivariate analysis the GI of meals was best predicted by fat and protein contents (R(2) 0.93; P<0.001). There was no association between GI and II. In conclusion, the present results show that the GI of mixed meals calculated by table values does not predict the measured GI and furthermore that carbohydrates do not play the most important role for GI in mixed breakfast meals. Our prediction models show that the GI of mixed meals is more strongly correlated either with fat and protein content, or with energy content, than with carbohydrate content alone. Furthermore, GI was not correlated with II.

Different glycemic indexes of breakfast cereals are not due to glucose entry into blood but to glucose removal by tissue.

Schenk S, Davidson CJ, Zderic TW, Byerley LO, Coyle EF.

Human Performance Laboratory, Department of Kinesiology and Health Education, The University of Texas at Austin, 78712, USA.

BACKGROUND: The glycemic index (GI) of a food is thought to directly reflect the rate of digestion and entry of glucose into the systemic circulation. The blood glucose concentration, however, represents a balance of both the entry and the removal of glucose into and from the blood, respectively. Such direct quantification of the postprandial glucose curve with respect to interpreting the GI is lacking in the literature. OBJECTIVE: We compared the plasma glucose kinetics of low- and high-GI breakfast cereals. DESIGN: On 2 occasions, plasma insulin concentrations and plasma glucose kinetics (by constant-rate infusion of [6,6-(2)H(2)]glucose) were measured in 6 healthy males for 180 min after they fasted overnight and then consumed an amount of corn flakes (CF) or bran cereal (BC) containing 50 g available carbohydrate. RESULTS: The GI of CF was more than twice that of BC (131.5 +/- 33.0 compared with 54.5 +/- 7.2; P < 0.05), despite no significant differences in the rate of appearance of glucose into the plasma during the 180-min period. Postprandial hyperinsulinemia occurred earlier with BC than with CF, resulting in a 76% higher plasma insulin concentration at 20 min (20.4 +/- 4.5 compared with 11.6 +/- 2.1 micro U/mL; P < 0.05). This was associated with a 31% higher rate of disappearance of glucose with BC than with CF during the 30-60-min period (28.7 +/- 3.1 compared with 21.9 +/- 3.1 micro mol. kg(-)(1). min(-)(1); P < 0.05). CONCLUSION: The lower GI of BC than of CF was not due to a lower rate of appearance of glucose but instead to an earlier postprandial hyperinsulinemia and an earlier increase in the rate of disappearance of glucose, which attenuated the increase in the plasma glucose concentration.

Ciekawi mnie wpływ indeksu glikemicznego na skład ciała przy identycznej, ujemnej kaloryczności diety(ilości białka i tłuszczu)? Z powyższych badań możem wnioskować, że mocno decyduje kaloryczność diety... To pytanie czysto teoretyczne... zdaję sobie sprawę, że otrzymanie bilansu będzie trudniejsze lub niemożliwe jeśli produkty będą miały bardzo wysoki Indeks glikemiczny.

Zmieniony przez - ellis w dniu 2006-01-31 13:08:35
Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Początkujący
Szacuny 0 Napisanych postów 93 Na forum 19 lat Przeczytanych tematów 1118
Pytanie do Pana Darka, czy w sportach wytrzymalosciowych, po treningu można spozywac troche węglowodanów w postaci laktozy?

"Wszystko jest możliwe dla wierzącego"
(Mk. 9,23)

Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Znawca
oczywiscie że tak
Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Początkujący
Szacuny 0 Napisanych postów 93 Na forum 19 lat Przeczytanych tematów 1118
lepiej spozywacz bezposrednio
po treningu same maltodekstryny np. 50g czy maltodekstryny z laktoza np 40g maltodekstryn i 10g laktozy. ?

"Wszystko jest możliwe dla wierzącego"
(Mk. 9,23)

Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Początkujący
Szacuny 11 Napisanych postów 689 Na forum 19 lat Przeczytanych tematów 9896
A ja mam takie pytanie do Pana Szukały; mianowicie jeśli ktoś jest na masie, ma dodatni bilans energetyczny to co da nie łączenie węgli z tłuszczami? przybywa wtedy i tak trochę mięśni i tłuszczy.
A jeżeli nie łączyłbym węgli z tłuszczami to może być w dzień treningowy, np. na I śniadanie węgle+białlko+niewielka ilość tłuszczy, przedtrenongowy także węgle+białko i potreningowy tak samo, a reszta posiłków tłuszcze+białko + mogą być warzywa? bo to też węgle.
I dzień nietreningowy na I śniadanie węgle+białko i reszta posiłków tłuszcze+białko i wtedy wyjdzie mi za mało węgli. Może dać na drugie śniadanie także posiłek same węgle+białko?
Co o tym sądzisz, proszę odpowiedz, bardzo mi na tym zależy, sog oczywiście. Inni sie także moga wypowiedzieć.
Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Znawca
generalnie jest zasada, aby w jednym posiłku nie spożywac większej ilości tłuszczów i prostych węglowdanów (np. popijanie tłustych posiłków słodkimi napojami). Nie ma jednak konieczności zupełnego rozgraniczania tych składników pokarmowych i w jednym posiłku można stosowac zarówno produkty węglowdanowe jak i te które dostarczają tłuszcz. Wówczas warto jednak uwzględniać produkty wysokobłonnikowe. Nie mniej jednak możesz przyjąć także wymienioną wersje łączenia produktów, jaką podałeś wczesniej
Nowy temat Wyślij odpowiedź
Poprzedni temat

Olimp w realiach UE * * * * * * * *

Następny temat

Nowe suple Olimpu?

WHEY premium