SFD.pl - Sportowe Forum Dyskusyjne

Nejt Dyjaz upalony, Ali jak świnia dzika skokszony, SPAM będzie całkiem popyerdolony

temat działu:

Scena MMA i K-1

słowa kluczowe: , , , , , , , , ,

Ilość wyświetleń tematu: 192848

Ankieta

Nowy temat Wyślij odpowiedź
Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Początkujący
Szacuny 0 Napisanych postów 8617 Wiek 35 lat Na forum 14 lat Przeczytanych tematów 80644
Kozacki suplex, do Strikeforce z nią!

"Only he who battle wins.
The scald sang to their kings.
Let the battle be fought to be won"

Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Początkujący
Szacuny 0 Napisanych postów 3795 Wiek 31 lat Na forum 13 lat Przeczytanych tematów 16311

Jest Power!
Po takich HL wraca motywacja !

"Sky is the limit"
WAR ROGER!CaRwin,Ubereem,JDS,Filipovic!,Barry,Fedor, ARLOVSKI!VITOR!
Pacquiao!

Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Początkujący
Szacuny 0 Napisanych postów 8617 Wiek 35 lat Na forum 14 lat Przeczytanych tematów 80644
Trochę nowych Crazy Croco myśli, jak ktoś chce.

About PED control in Japan.

There was no control in Japan. Practically none, they gave you a cup asked you to bring them a sample of your urin. Out of ten people in the locker room you could have had anyone urinate in that cup and then bring it to them.

About Fedor, do you think less of him after his loss?

No. Not at all, Fedor is one of the greatest in MMA. He lost to a very skilled opponent, a younger, bigger and hungrier fighter. We're all human

Have you seen Pat Barry since your fight?

No but we talk via phone fairly often, once a week or so. Patrick is a great guy and we've become good friends since the fight.

Who's the best Heavy-Weight right now?

I can't say, it's impossible to say, I never paid much heed to rang-lists anyway. A short while ago it was Brock Lesnar, who I think certainly doesn't belong in the top echelon of fighters. Regardless of his enormous strength, he lacks technique and just doesn't seem to have the heart. Of course, he's still a very dangerous fighter and not to be taken lightly.

What's your prediction for the fight between Brock and Junior?

I think Junior will win that one. I don't think Brock has the cardio to last three rounds against Junior and he doesn't have the defensive skills to deal with strikes, he never went through boxing school.
Of course if he manages to take Junior down it could be trouble.

What's your opinion on Dana White?

An excellent manager. He and the Fertittas bought the UFC for a million dollars, according to some rumors and out of that they built an enterprise worth a billion dollars. But he gets into unnecessary conflicts some times and I really don't approve of the harsh words he said about Fedor. I'm sure that the terms they offered Fedor were the best anyone was ever offered in this sport and that Dana was frustrated about the situation but some of what he said was too harsh.

Would you accept a fight with Mark Hunt?

I was originally supposed to fight Mark Hunt in Sidney at the last event there. The UFC actually phoned me and confirmed the fight and then about and hour later they called again and said that they want me in the US.

What do you think about Roy Nelson?

A very dangerous fighter. Top 10 for sure. You wouldn't get that impression judging from his looks but looks are deceiving. He's a first class Jiu-Jitsu fighter and has a dangerous right hand, where it hits the grass doesn't grow.

About burying the hatchet with Wanderlei.

We sat down and talked prior to my fight in Sidney and we're in good relations. Wanderlei is a great guy. I don't know what his animosity towards me was about back in Japan but we're good now.

Did you ever consider dropping to Light-Heavyweight?

No. Because I think it's against the rules to weigh in with one leg. I would have to cut off one of my legs to get to 93 kg (205 lbs). I had to cut down to 98 kg (215 lbs) once for a fight with Wanderlei Silva and it was very difficult, I was totally dried up so how could I possibly lose another 5 kg (11 lbs)?

Will you continue fighting after your current contract expires?

I don't know. In order to continue, I have to win both of my next two fights. That's the goal I set for myself, regardless of the UFC's opinion on the subject. If I fail to deliver in either this or the next fight then it's time to hang them up. It wouldn't be fair to the fans, myself or the UFC if I continued. If I lose I have to admit that I'm done, that my blade has been blunted.

http://www.cagepotato.com/cro-cop-talks-dana-white-steroid-users-and-the-possible-end-of-his-career-during-live-video-chat-on-croatian-website-last-night/

Zmieniony przez - TezAndrzej w dniu 2011-03-12 00:30:11

"Only he who battle wins.
The scald sang to their kings.
Let the battle be fought to be won"

Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Początkujący
Szacuny 0 Napisanych postów 3795 Wiek 31 lat Na forum 13 lat Przeczytanych tematów 16311
Dzięks Andrju :)
o ****a na te moje zawody jedzie 600 uczestników XD

"Sky is the limit"
WAR ROGER!CaRwin,Ubereem,JDS,Filipovic!,Barry,Fedor, ARLOVSKI!VITOR!
Pacquiao!

Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Początkujący
Szacuny 12 Napisanych postów 11497 Na forum 16 lat Przeczytanych tematów 45161
Emma Watson

<sex>
Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Początkujący
Szacuny 0 Napisanych postów 515 Na forum 14 lat Przeczytanych tematów 6195

"Chociażbym przechodził przez ciemną dolinę, zła się nie ulęknę,...
bo jestem najgorszym skurczybykiem w dolinie,,

Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Specjalista
Szacuny 55 Napisanych postów 6151 Wiek 35 lat Na forum 16 lat Przeczytanych tematów 64148
Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Początkujący
Szacuny 0 Napisanych postów 89 Wiek 31 lat Na forum 14 lat Przeczytanych tematów 1209
po nocce coś niemoge spać to wracając do ziomala przypomniała mi sie taka historia

kiedyś z kolegami poszliśmy "montować" ;)) typa,akcja działa się w parku,siedzieliśmy na ławce i obserwowaliśmy go z dobre 10 minut,on zorientował się że go obserwujemy,i dość niespokojnym krokiem zawinoł się(był z dziewczyną)zaczeliśmy iść za nim(plan był aby go w bramie przeorać-bez gejowskich skojarzeń mi tu) no to czekamy pod bramą na niego(dlaczego nie weszliśmy :) ??) nagle z bramy wychodzi on i dwóch kolegów postury mojej,może ciut szersi(myślę sobie aha,będzie w******* ;))) oni odrazu jede z tekstem "który miał problem do niego ??!!" i jako iż stałem najbliżej dostałem po łbie od niego i zaczeliśmy "cepownie"
czyli więce nie trafione jak trafione,w przeciągu sekundy dosłownie zobaczyłem najsmutniejszą część dnia,jak moje "ziomki" "s******lają ile sił w nogach" tych dwóch nie trudniło się zbytnio pościgiem, no to na mnie jazda....na szczęście skończyło się jak u ziomala wtedy bolało a teraz beka z tego nie z tej ziemi :P akcja działą sie jakieś 2 lata temu jak jeszcze w polsce mieszkałem.

Sport-Życie

Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Początkujący
Szacuny 2 Napisanych postów 1484 Wiek 41 lat Na forum 16 lat Przeczytanych tematów 15444
Dobry

Ma ktoś napisy

Ten suplex miazga

Zmieniony przez - Zibi7 w dniu 2011-03-12 08:15:52

Breaking My relationship with time&space
Z Crohnem da się żyć

Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Specjalista
Szacuny 55 Napisanych postów 6151 Wiek 35 lat Na forum 16 lat Przeczytanych tematów 64148
Nowy temat Wyślij odpowiedź
Poprzedni temat

Transmisja na żywo z Ligi A-1

Następny temat

odchylenie w stójce

WHEY premium