Scena MMA i K-1

słowa kluczowe: , , , ,

Ilość wyświetleń tematu: 62993

Nowy temat Temat Zamknięty
Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Początkujący
Szacuny 0 Napisanych postów 94 Na forum 16 lat Przeczytanych tematów 593
Well, I guess my point of view is the same as Bruce's was.
He tried to make JF JKD as simplest and the most efficient in order to survive during a real fight on the street, not in the ring :).

Would you use an awesome jumping kick with a full revolution during a real fight? :) I wouldn't use that. I figure it's tremendously dangerous. You may slip and if you fall, the enemy will have a big chance to defeat you. But what can happen if you slip and the enemy's got a hidden knife? You fall onto the ground, he takes it out of the pocket and it might be your last fight in the life :). That's why we've gotta think during a fight
and use simple, economical and fast punches and kicks (for ex. straight left/right, hook punch, sidekick in a knee or a shin hook kick and so on), actually these, which are used in JF JKD :)

I like JF JKD for its simplicity and a speed of action. That's why I practice it :)
Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Początkujący
Szacuny 0 Napisanych postów 109 Na forum 16 lat Przeczytanych tematów 203
Why do you quarrel all the time? JF JKD is only one- this created by Bruce Lee :). It's my favorite "martial arts system". Actually, JF JKD is only a name, not a martial art.

Quarrel, I am sorry if you saw it as that. I know the difference from studying from a book and sitting down with Ted and having it expalined.

I was only trying to help you in your search. I am not saying that being Seftaught is equal to bad. I have seen certified instructors with no knowledge about JKD, and I have seen selftaught instructors with lots of knowledge and understanding.

I was simply offering my support. If it offended you I am sorry. By your respons I would say that you are one of those selftaught JKd practitioners that has, according to my point of view on JKD, a good idea about what JKD is alla bout. Or maybe not as I told yot, Tim tacket?, richard Bustillo?

Maybe I go on an on about Lineage, but then again, Bruce only certified two people in JKD so I would say that he also was very proctetive of his JKD, who is authorized in JKD and who is "simply" a great JKD practitioner by their own.

/SteFan
Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Początkujący
Szacuny 2 Napisanych postów 931 Na forum 16 lat Przeczytanych tematów 3377
I agree with Stefan in 100%.

Matado, We are not quarreling here but showing the difference between two points of view Ted Wong Jun Fan approach- Stefan and I

and the JKD Concetps approach( the Inosanto lineage)- which is represented by such people as Merkavoth and his teacher, Buczah, Swamprage, Qnick, W.A, Kenjiro,

And people have the chance to decide on their own. What is more resembling to Bruce Lee's authetnic teachings and what is using and simply mixing techniques from many different martial arts and calling it JKD.

We only want 50/50 discussion. With no fuss

Matado, you said that you practice JFJKD, Ok, but under who? I am asking becouse from your posts I conclude that you had read Stefan and mine post watch the video clips, and now you are saying that you practice JF JKD, and about using straight, hook, and sidekicks in the knee" (for ex. straight left/right, hook punch, sidekick in a knee or a shin hook kick and so on)"... This is how it looks to me, if I am wrong than please write who is your teacher... at least or what is you lineage.

Michal

Zmieniony przez - MichalJF w dniu 2009-01-08 12:13:17

Zmieniony przez - MichalJF w dniu 2009-01-08 12:15:22

Zmieniony przez - MichalJF w dniu 2009-01-08 12:20:07
Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Początkujący
Szacuny 0 Napisanych postów 94 Na forum 16 lat Przeczytanych tematów 593
Well, maybe it's ridiculous for some people, but I practice JFJKD by myself because the nearest "school" is about 250km from me
so I don't have a possibility to train with an instructor. I practice real JKD (this practiced by Ted Wong), not "JKD Concepts".
I train JFJKD by myself, but I often got fights with my buddies, who train boxing and Chow Gar kung fu, so the problem of sparring is solved :) . I learn punches, parries and kicks from the books
(Bruce Lee Fighting Method series, Tao of Jeet kune do) and videos watched in the internet.

Sorry for that, but I gotta tell it, because it's my
private opinion. "JKD Concepts" is funny for me. JFJKD consists of boxing, fencing and wing chun, not Filipino marial arts and so on.

Do you know, what I like JFJKD for? I like it for a simplicity, a directness and an efficiency. "On-Guard" position, simple, economical and efficient punches and kicks, insanely efficient parries and footwork and trapping of course. I don't need more to take the enemy down :)

Zmieniony przez - Matado w dniu 2009-01-08 23:49:46
Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Początkujący
I understand your situation but I can't agree with you that you train JKD that Ted Wong is teaching. In my opinnion you can't say that. What you are doing is practicing your own idea of what is presented in Bruce Lee fighting method and Tao of JKD. You must take at note that those books weren't published by Bruce and as a matter of fact Bruce developed his JKD. Those JKD last developments are being thought by Ted Wong as he is the last private student of Bruce Lee.

Michal

Zmieniony przez - MichalJF w dniu 2009-01-09 02:36:02
Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Marian.B. ZASŁUŻONY
Ekspert
Szacuny 510 Napisanych postów 8840 Na forum 21 lat Przeczytanych tematów 54407
O co chodzi w tym temacie?

Sogów nie odbijam, jak podobała Ci się moja wypowiedź, to wejdź na www.pajacyk.pl !

Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Początkujący
Szacuny 6 Napisanych postów 1020 Na forum 21 lat Przeczytanych tematów 21579
Jedynie słuszny i prawowity spadkobierca Bruce'a Lee o imieniu Michał tłumaczy ciemnej gawiedzi czym jest Jeet Kune Do. Żeby zadbać nie tylko o nasz rozwój fizyczny ale także intelektualny czyni to w języku Szekspira.
Howgh!

Zmieniony przez - Dżizus w dniu 2009-01-09 12:34:57

skumulowałem w sobie całą energię i zaj***** mu z całej siły

bramkarz jednej z łódzkich dyskotek

Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Początkujący
Matado, this is what I want to add:

I aksed you about your lineage becouse I found this on forum: https://www.sfd.pl/JKD_i_BJJ...-t400469.html 

It was I quess posted before I started to write on forum and beofre Stefan started to support me.

In brief, what you say is that you wanted to add BJJ to JKD becouse as you stated: " You don't limit yourself in JKD". You alse say there: " As everybody knows JKD is a concepet without a limitation".

I am glad that Stefan and my posts and video clips somehow influenced on your view what is JKD, but it's not enough to read posts and watch the video clips and execute techniques from the clips to say I train Jun Fan approach.

Couple of years ago I also watched the video clips and read books only and articles but I wouldn't say then that I train JKD, and what's more I wouldn't say that I train the same JKD as for example Ted Wong back then. But I was enough fortunate in life that now I can say that I train Ted Wong JKD.

In my opinnion what you did was like I said read my and Stefan posts watch the clips that Stefan had put in the web and add it to the knowledge that you have from Bruce Lee fighting method books and Tao of JKD, and now you are saying that you practice the same JKD that Ted Wong is teaching.... Well, you aren't. By making such statements you harm Bruce Lee's teachings. I quess you read the foreword of Linda Lee for Bruce Lee fighting method books, she wrote there that Bruce didn't want to publish the content and pictures as some people that in fact didn't even know Bruce started to say that they practice the same JKD as Bruce Lee. Don't you think that you do the same thing?

When I started to put video clips of Ted Wong and Stefan I was aware of the fact that some of people might treat it as instructional material, start to train it and all of a sudden they will say that they train JKD that is thought by Ted Wong. But Stefan was aware of this fact pretty much more that's why those videoclips were made this and not other way. The purpose is to show what is "Ted Wong JKD", and people may compare it to the content that concepts people show and decide what resemble more Bruce Lee JKD. Matado, that's even if you try to train those things that are shown on video clips of Stefan you can't say that you train the JKD that Ted Wong is teaching, becouse you don't know the structure the small details, body alignment in on guard.

So please don't say that kind of things that you practice JKD- the same that Ted Wong is teaching, as you simply don't know Ted Wong JKD.

But what you can say is that you train the material from Bruce Lee fighting method books, that you watch the video clip and that in your opinnion Ted Wong JKD approach is closer to what Bruce Lee was doing....

Michal
Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Marian.B. ZASŁUŻONY
Ekspert
Szacuny 510 Napisanych postów 8840 Na forum 21 lat Przeczytanych tematów 54407
Dzięki Ci Dżizu!
Michal, nie mógłbyś się wziąc za tłumaczenie tego co wklejasz? Nie żbym nie umiał przetłumaczyć, ale po prostu nie chce mi się, bo temat mnie mało interesuje. Jakbys wklejał po Polsku, to może bym i przeczytal. Myślę że wielu ludzi na forum ma podobne zdanie - wiadomo, lepiej mieć podane na tacy Dla Ciebie to chyba nie problem, skoro głosisz słuszną prawdę?

Sogów nie odbijam, jak podobała Ci się moja wypowiedź, to wejdź na www.pajacyk.pl !

Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Początkujący
MarianB you asked what this subject is about,

Dżizus replied: That the only disciple of Bruce Lee is telling what is the only truth in JKD,

MarianB. you asked me for translations becouse as you said you are too lazy to read it as this subject doesn't interest you and it would be better if you had been given everything on a plate

My reply is that, this subject is not about You are right, and you are wrong. This is better and this is worse.

This is a comparison of both sides of the coin. Two approaches Ted Wong JKD- represented by me and "Inosanto JKD concepts approach"- represented by such people as Kenjiro, W.A, Piotr Karpiński....

You have a chance to decide on you own what to you in your meaning is more resembling to Bruce Lee's authentic teachings...

I said that I found something in the web connected with JKD concepts people in Poland.

Merkavoth asked me a lot of times if I can put a video on forum that would show JFJKD. One time Stefan and I aksed you "concepts guys" to put video with you that would show your approach.

After Merkavoth said that he is here sourounded by closed minded people etc. I searched the web on my own and I found a video clips that show the JKD that he is training.

This one

After watching the demo, I realized why people in Poland think that JKD is very like Krav Maga.... Karpinski on guard is wide open that it screams: "KICK ME IN THE GROIN" in JKD all moves should be non telegraphic, here we have examples of TElegraphic movements. Techniques are more like Muay Thai, connected with Wing Chun and Pangamot. (Even the bow at the end of the demo is not a JKD bow... ).

Here is a short evidence:

Now can you explain me the difference between your JKD and Filipono Boxing?

and some sparring

My question about the sparrings, what is the difference between those sparrings and this one? ( Beside the technical level)

"Concepts guys" you said that at your school you are being thought JKD structure, and that Filipino MA and all the rest are just additional. My question is where is that JKD structure?

Now let me put again some of the clips of Stefan that present Ted Wong JKD approach:

Do you see how unique is JFJKD structure ?

To sum up I give you this, so you "JKD concepts representatives people" will think twice or even more before again you will talk about "closed mind", "lack of expeirence" etc.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=19105801

Michal

Zmieniony przez - MichalJF w dniu 2009-01-09 14:12:12

Zmieniony przez - MichalJF w dniu 2009-01-09 14:14:11

Zmieniony przez - MichalJF w dniu 2009-01-09 14:20:04

Zmieniony przez - MichalJF w dniu 2009-01-09 14:28:43

Zmieniony przez - MichalJF w dniu 2009-01-09 15:49:00

Zmieniony przez - MichalJF w dniu 2009-01-09 17:21:03
Nowy temat Temat Zamknięty
Poprzedni temat

vale tudo -> wrocław

Następny temat