Scena MMA i K-1

słowa kluczowe: , , , ,

Ilość wyświetleń tematu: 62891

Nowy temat Temat Zamknięty
Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Początkujący
Szacuny 0 Napisanych postów 109 Na forum 16 lat Przeczytanych tematów 203
Stefx, I hope you got a "another point of view" on Bruce lee simply being popular because of his movies.

Do like Dan Inosanto has wrote, and not Bruce Lee, Take what is usefull and rejecy what is useless." Another thing that has "become Bruce lee´s JKD" This quote is actually dan Inosantos quote about his point of view on JKD. You know that "Add what is especially your own" perfectly describes JKD Concepts approach. Just some facts, when John Little went through all of Bruce Lee´s notes, he did not find this "Bruce lee" quote anywhere. It seams that it was one of those things that he told dan privately, when noone was around

There are so many things that need to be discussed openly, not to proove that this is better than that, only to give both sides of the coin when it comes to JKD.

There was something I was supposed to answer you........
Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Początkujący
....... yes, the claims/point of view that JKD is outdated. Really? The funny thing is that people like dan Inosanto and other Concepts instructor praised Bruce Lee´JKD being hundreds of years before his time. And now, merely 40 years after his death they are saying that it is outdated ?

Again, you have the right to your oppinion. Do you make this statement beacause no one from JKD is succesful i MMA tournaments. well if you do, I have expalined that from my point of view.

Ever heard this? Lets say that you have 3 weeks to prepare your mother for a life and death match. What would you teach her? do you mean that you would teach her something sportsrelated like MMA, go to the ground, choke them out, win with an armbar, Would you teach her punching like boxing, horisontal fist etc.?

If it would be your father, would you teach him to stand with an open groin etc like in MMA? I am quite confident in my Jun fan /Ted Wong JKD approach. I would defenitely tecah her, and anyone I train, going for the groin and eyes with simple and direct techniques. ecaxtly what you would see in my jun fan/Ted Wong JKD.

If you do not want to discuss what you have said before. Michail can translate it for me.

How about this question.
1. What would YOU teach YOUR mother, observe "mother" not "Mother in Law" to her I would teach MMA And more importantly,
2. where does this stand in your oppinion to JKD and what you are curently doing.
3.What do you think Bruce Lee would have taught his wife if he was faced with the same chalenge if he was alive today?

Do you honestly think that he would have chosen a sportsrelated complete style like MMA. I definitely believe that he would still be practicing the complete simple direct and non-classical art Ted Wong is till training? The style that he created backj inthe late 1960´s. Looking forward to your point of view. Merkavoth and all you others out there. Feel free to join the discussion whenever you can

/SteFan
Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Początkujący
Szacuny 0 Napisanych postów 284 Wiek 44 lat Na forum 15 lat Przeczytanych tematów 4200
Ted Wong nie uczył się niczego wiecej niż tego co nauczył się podczas sparingów z Brucem. Z tego co sie orientuje nie ma on zbyt wielkiej wiedzy o tym jak wyglądaja inne sztuki walki. Poszedł swoją drogą JKD - ok, miał do tego prawo. Nie rozumiem jednak jak można nauczać inne osoby JKD Bruca Lee, skoro Lee na każdym kroku powtarzał,że jest to JEGO JKD i będzie się ono różnić w zależności od adepta. Ponieważ każdy jest inny, ma inna posturę, inaczej się porusza itd. każdy pójdzie swoją włąsną drogą Jeet Kune Do. Tworząc wierną kopię JKD Bruce Lee i nauczając jej, nie rozwijajac jednocześnie, zabija się myśli Bruce i ideę, na podstawie której stworzył sztukę walki, która z założenia miałą dostosować się do adepta, a nie adept do sztuki.
Pozdrawiam

Nobody's perfect. My name is Nobody.

Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Początkujący
Szacuny 3 Napisanych postów 691 Na forum 17 lat Przeczytanych tematów 8789
Stefan you made me laugh :D
Of course about my mam and dad you WON :)
but in my opinion it is dangerous to attack "vital points" for us defenders (in Polish law) if you hurt to much "your" attacker or you kill him you can have big problems
sa I prefer "normal" defend :P
unfourtunately we can only check "effective" by turnaments
I am disccusing :]
Michal I am still at my poion of view :P
that everything have to evolve if there is sth new and effective you should take this for example BJJ :)
attack "vital points" can everybody ;)
yes it is probaply the best and the fastest way to learn how too defend and if my mam or dad would have stupid idea to join turnament "live or death" I would teach them "this" :D
but
I am maybe exception but I don't fight on streets :D
so I want to check somhow... :]
only turnametns give mi this option :P
as effect I have to train "turnament's technicks" (they are effective too)
you (and Krav Maga guys) want to be dangerous maybe you are :)
but we can't check this :P
and we have a big problem :D
if we had had fight and you would win I will be dead any you will be in jail :P
I heard and saw that Bruce Lee was very fast :)
most attackers after "box techniqes" are done... :P
so we don't have to train all live sth for sth what can never happend
but of course everyone should train what he want (chess too)
about name "JKD conceps" if there are more than 50% techniqe form JKD it can be called JKD concepcs :P

sth more? :>
Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Początkujący
Szacuny 2 Napisanych postów 931 Na forum 16 lat Przeczytanych tematów 3377
This is what Buczah wrote:

"Ted Wong didn't learn nothing more than those things that he learned through sparring with Bruce. As far as I know he hasn't got much knowledge about how other arts looks like. He went his own JKD way- OK, he got the right to do that. I don't understand how one can teach Bruce Lee's JKD if Lee was constantly saying that this is HIS JKD and it will be different depending on who train it. Becouse everyone is different, has got different posture, moves differntly etc. Everyone will go his own JKD way. By making faithful copy of Bruce Lee's JKD and teaching it without developing it at the same time the one is killing Bruce Lee's thoughts and his idea, upon which he based the art which in theory had to adapt to the student and not student to art. "

To comment that I will only say one thing. That you are "closed-minded" on everything that has been written by me and Stefan by closed minded I mean that probably you read our post and didn't put effort to make any conclusions.
Ted Wong was Bruce Lee's private student and his private sparring partner. He was thaught by Bruce not only by sparing, there is an evidence of it in the internet on the video clips where he is training with Bruce in his backyard. Also Bruce Lee wrote about those private trainings with Ted Wong in his daytimer's. As a matter of fact Ted Wong was training constantly with Bruce since he met him and as outcome he was Bruce Lee's last private student- Last private student I mean the last and only man who was trained by Bruce privately. Obviously those private trainings took place very often as daytimer's shows. It's not that Ted Wong don't know much about different martial arts. He didn't train no other arts beside JKD with Bruce. But he was a inerested in boxing very much. As a matter of fact Bruce chose Ted Wong to assist James Lee in doing his book about Wing Chun the editor and technique advisor was Bruce Lee.
Ted Wong is teaching JKD which is closest to Bruce Lee's JKD and that's a fact, he has spent most hours on private training and sparring with Bruce and that's also a fact. Speaking of which- THANKS TO INTERNET you can witness that fact. Simply watch this clip:

http://pl.

This is one of my favourites. By the way do you see here kicks from Muay thai? Do you see here opened groin stance? Do you see here Kali drills or some sets of drills to train? Do you see here going from Savate, through Panantukan to Wing Chung to Boxing to grappling or Dumog? Very interesting isn't it This clip is a great example of how Bruce Lee's JKD looked like and what was being thaught. Mainly ofcourse. This clip is I quess from around 70's.

Do you have any evidences to support your opinion Buczah?

I quess that Dan Inosanto training with Bruce was so private that it wasn't filmed and no one other was there so there is no evidence of that that's why you can't see clip of him training with Bruce

To be good at JKD you don't have to have much knowledge about martial arts, as JKD is not a compilation of different martial arts. But to be good fighter you reaserch other MA to know their weak and strong points. Just as Bruce Lee did.

Stefx- about going to jail and having problems with Polish law after finger jabbing and groin kicking. THIS EXCUSE IS RIDICIOLOUS!!! You can have problems even with the law even when you will defend yourself in normal way like punching in the head, headbutting, kicking in the stomach or head. I quess you know that so don't make excuses that you don't train this or that becouse you will go to jail etc. What you train I call "competition attitude toward MA" you train to win the competition right. But the competition will always remain competition with regulations and refferee. And tournaments aren't good for measuring who is better fighter of what style is the best. The one who win the competition simply very often was more lucky than the opponent. This is the magic of the torunaments sometimes you win sometimes you loose, sometimes if you win or loose depend of refferee decision.

The JKD attitude is completely different you train to survive in the real/street fighting situation where everything is allowed. Bruce talked about it a lot. Did you see interview with Bruce?

I quess you had some bad experience with Krav Maga that's why you are comparing JKD to it. Or maybe you simply don't know what JKD really looks like? Maybe you percieve that JKD looks only the way that it's being thaught and shown by JKD concepts? That's why you are constantly writing those things.

/Michal

Zmieniony przez - MichalJF w dniu 2008-11-24 17:04:40

Zmieniony przez - MichalJF w dniu 2008-11-24 17:07:21

Zmieniony przez - MichalJF w dniu 2008-11-24 17:12:37

Zmieniony przez - MichalJF w dniu 2008-11-24 17:17:43

Zmieniony przez - MichalJF w dniu 2008-11-24 17:18:52

Zmieniony przez - MichalJF w dniu 2008-11-24 19:28:30
Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Początkujący
Szacuny 3 Napisanych postów 691 Na forum 17 lat Przeczytanych tematów 8789
maybe you are right
1. truth JDK teach only few men in th world :P
2. you wrote that JDK is for street kav maga too

about my MMA I don't want to hurt sb so much
probably you I have bigger chance not to be given to police after "normal" defense than you with your "dangerous defense"
I have too believe that my MMA will be enough
Yes I traing for turnaments (because I don't offten fight on streets) and I want to check myself
you train JDK for streets and maybe (fourtunately) I will never use this
I train beacause I love this sport and I like competition ( you know from time to time kick some ass or to be kicked :P )
Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Początkujący
Stef-x, "Stefan you made me laugh :D"

You just saved my oppinion on the polish people. I thought that Michail was the only polish man with a sense of Humour. My oppinion so far has been that you guys take anything so seriously, that there is no "laid back" and humouristic side in your personality.

Michail knows that i am a person that takes life as it comes, I like to joke. Unfortunately many take this as not being a serious person, or they take everything I say literally. every joke becaomes personal.

I understand you point of view about wanting to test your skill, and not go out on the Street to test it. It seams that your point of View on JKD Sparring is also someawhat onesided.I don´t know how the other JKD people in Poland spar, But Michail defenitely knows what I mean by JKD sparring. I will put i some links, and then maybe Michail can put a direct link on the Forum.

Back to the Sparring.There are two ways to go
1. adapt you JKD and go into sportsrelated competition
2. get some good protective equipment and just go for it

What it is all about to me is that training these groinkicks, fingerjabs, testing it by allout friendly sparring, leads to one knowing ones capabilities. If I know that I can kick someone in the groin, beacuase I have done it in friendly sparrin. If I know that I can use dirty fighting in Grappling..... I don´t have any need to proove it to anyone outside the Dojo.

I believe that it is people that have done pointfighting, semicontact for many years that will fight. They willfight because they don´t really know if they can defend themselves. So when an oppurtunity arrises on the street, they see it as an oppurtunity to test themselves. But when a good JKD prcatitoner, after having sparred all out with anybody and anything, with good safetyequipment is faced with the same situation, he will easily walk away beacause he knows the damage he can do, and has done som under friendly all out sparring.

What it then comes to, both for a point Fighter and JKD Fighter is Morals and ethics behind martial arts, Character. I always say before all out Spåparring
-You begin as friends and you end as friend. If you can´t take the beating "like a man, you should be on the sparring Floor.

I aleays stress the Morals behind Martial arts. You know all tis
- The only worthy opponent to beat is yourself, your hang ups....
- Any fool can fight, it takes a very strong person not to
- For those who fight for the wrong reason , there is always someone better
- Empty Heads have Long Tongues
- Bosting is just a fools idea of Glory

I could go on and on. This is whatI love in JKD, Yin/Yang, bot sides of the coin. At one side we have groinkicking, fingerjabs, very"evil" techniques. On the otherside we have "The art ofFighting without Fighting" I could go on forever about this.

You have to have Selfknowledge and selfcontroll. JKD is all about knowing yourself and your emotion. In a fight you have to be able to stay calm, fight with your mind, Like jason Scoltt Lee said in "Dragon ; The Bruce Lee story"
- Don´t touch me, or I will touch you back.

When everything else fails, avoiding trouble, walking way from trouble, trying to talk yourself out of trouble, trying calmy controll his attack. When you have come to the point of "touching him back". This is what My Jun fan/Ted Wong JKD is alla about.

To quote Bruce Lee

"Let the opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh. let the opponent smash into you flesh and you brake his bone. Let the opponent break your bone and yoy take his life. Lay yourlifebefore him"

it is all about your own morals and ethics and the Law. Here in sweden we have "Nödvärn", a law that says you have the right to defend yourself to a current threat with reasonable Force. Sure, itis hard to proove if you are a Black belt, they will always say that YOU were the one tht should have been able to walk away.

nevertheless, it is beter to be tried by 12 than to be caried by six, being nice to your oponent is being bad to yourself. Do awht it takes to go home safely, fight out of love, not hate. Use reasonable Force, don´t groin kick, fingerjab and kill a guy for spilling bear on your shoes

Stef-x, there is so much to JKD. I hope that you, like Bruce lee said, "have found the cause to your ignborance" and start to see JKD from different angles that you have seen before.

/SteFan
Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Początkujący
soory, about some sparring clips. why don´t you watch these on You Tube

SteFan
Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Początkujący
PS. That "cry baybe" in the last clip was actually a polish guy
Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Początkujący
Szacuny 2 Napisanych postów 931 Na forum 16 lat Przeczytanych tematów 3377
I got an idea of putting those clips druing the time when I was at my work
But as everyone can witness Stefan is faster And did it before my action. I also realized that he does the same thing very often when he is wearing gloves and headgear. I was able to feel that on my "head-gear";)- "OUCH" .
I wanted to do that to show that somehow, someway you can witness JKD sparring with Stefan in action. It looks very painful as that polish guy screamed: AWA which in polish is "Ała"- we pronounce this sound when something hurts us or strikes at us with hurting impact .

/Michal

Zmieniony przez - MichalJF w dniu 2008-11-25 15:08:59

Zmieniony przez - MichalJF w dniu 2008-11-25 15:23:23
Nowy temat Temat Zamknięty
Poprzedni temat

vale tudo -> wrocław

Następny temat

Juras kończy z MMA???

WHEY premium