Scena MMA i K-1

słowa kluczowe: , , , ,

Ilość wyświetleń tematu: 62933

Nowy temat Temat Zamknięty
Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Początkujący
Szacuny 19 Napisanych postów 389 Na forum 15 lat Przeczytanych tematów 13266
Ja poprostu nie biore Ciebie na serio , mysle ze nikt (oprucz stefana ) , nie bierze Cie tu na serio

Będę niszczył, będę lepszy, będę pierwszy, będe większy

Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Początkujący
Szacuny 2 Napisanych postów 931 Na forum 16 lat Przeczytanych tematów 3377
Vell, you said that you don't take me seriously and that no one besude( this is how you wrote) Stefan take me seriously here.

My answer is that you are wrong. Stefan and I represent the same approach toward JKD it's Ted Wong JKD.

Many people asked me outside the forum about a lot of things the reason that they don't want to write on this forum is becouse they don't want to waste their time on quarreling with such people as you Vell.

I think that reading your posts and also posts of someother guys from JKD concepts people don't take them seriously as they don't write anything sensible very often, just attack me as a person

And I think that becouse your grammatics I also won't treat you seriously you don't write this polish word: "oprucz" but "oprocz", sorry but I am not writing from the polish PC keyboard.

Vell, is this is all you know about JKD or your point of view? #
And why don't you show your point of view and knwoledge on JKD so you can prove why you aren't taking me seriously

Michal

Zmieniony przez - MichalJF w dniu 2009-01-17 01:05:22

Zmieniony przez - MichalJF w dniu 2009-01-17 01:14:04
Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Początkujący
Mieszkam w Niemczech , a co za tym idzie poslugiwanie sie jezykiem polskim mam cokolowiek utrudnione , ale sie staram I nie che mi sie z Toba rozmawiac , bo masz bardzo ograniczony tok myslenia . I mysle ze gdyby Bruce zyl i widzial jak batdzo ograniczasz (kaleczysz) jego dzielo , to by Cie "nauczyl pokory" . Wiesz co , nawet mi ciebie nie szkoda , zyj w swoim malym ograniczonym swiecie .

Zmieniony przez - Vell w dniu 2009-01-17 01:16:33

Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Początkujący
Vell, you said that you live in Germany and that writing in polish is something not easy for you.
Then you said that if Bruce would lived than he would tought me how to be humble becouse I am limiting(hurting) his art.

By the way can you give any arguments that would prove that I am limiting Bruce's art? Please give me some facts that would stand for your opinnion?

Vell my answer is, that in my opinnion Bruce wouldn't be very happy if he saw what had happend with his art through all those years thanks to the JKD concepts. That they made out of JKD not Bruce Lee's art anymore and comercilized it. I think that they are the one who had hurt Bruce Lee's art.

About you living in Germany, 1. Yeah! Rrigt.. Sure you do 2. If so then so what? don't you have a dictionary? If you can write in Polish than I quess you are an imigrant not native German.

I am writing from work on german keyboard and instead of polish " u zamkniete" I put o .

Michal

Zmieniony przez - MichalJF w dniu 2009-01-17 01:42:20
Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Początkujący
Szacuny 0 Napisanych postów 68 Wiek 46 lat Na forum 15 lat Przeczytanych tematów 611
stary skonczby bo to forum schodzi nap psy, co wejde zeby zobaczyc co slychac w swiecie sztuk walki to na szczycie posty o JKD, 2 rozne tematy a ty ciagle piszesz o jednym.. wez sie lepiej za trening i doskonalenie teogo swojego jedynego slusznego JKD a nie siedzisz calymi dniami na forum i smecisz, pozatym jest to poslskie forum i mam gdzies czy kto tutaj nie rozumie polskiego jezyka. rozumiem cytaty po angielsku ale to ??
Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Początkujący
To conclude Vell, by saying that no one beside Stefan takes me seriosuly you gave me a very great compliment. As Stefan has got tremendous knwoledge on JKD learned from all of Bruce Lee's students and is one of not many instructors in Europe in Ted Wong JKD from whom I always wanted to learn Ted Wong JKD and from whom I am fortunate to learn Ted Wong JKD.

This only put you and the rest of the guys that you meant in not a good light

But there is a hatch, someother people from Poland are taking me seriously.

Pridem, you said that I am sitting here all the time and that instead I should go practice my own only right way in JKD. And that You don't give a damn who don't understand Polish as it's polish forum etc. And that you are pissed becouse always on top is discussion about JKD.

Pridem all I can say to you is that, I am working out every time and I am trying to find some time to write here on forum.

The answer to the rest of your message: It's only your problem, not mine. As you aren't the owner of this forum. It's not my fault that you don't understand english, apparently. But all you need is to ask me to translate for you the parts that you don't understand

Michal

P.S

Becouse we had deviated a bit from the discussion, I will prepare some new comparisons on Inosanto Jeet Kuen approach and Ted Wong JKD approach

Michal

Zmieniony przez - MichalJF w dniu 2009-01-17 02:14:04
Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Początkujący
Szacuny 0 Napisanych postów 68 Wiek 46 lat Na forum 15 lat Przeczytanych tematów 611
stary angiwlaki to pryszcz chodz jest wiele osob ktore nie znaja go na tyle dobrze bysobie te Twoje wypociny tlumaczyc a najlepszym dowodem na to ze nic poza tym forum nie robisz jest czas reakcji na moja wypowiedz tutaj :P .. blazna z siebie robisz, i kaleczysz imie JKD.. ja satd mykam i szerokim lukiem omijal bede posty gdzie bede widzial Twoj nick.. szkoda tylko ze zasmiecasz tak piekny temat jakim jest JKD.. podejzewam ze jestes jednym z wielu szczekaczy i niczym wiecej.. jak masz ochote mi odpisywac to wyslij maila bo tutaj juz zagladal nie bede.

Zmieniony przez - pridem w dniu 2009-01-17 02:18:26
Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Początkujący
You said that to you English is nothing, and that the fact that proves I am not doing nothing is the frequent of my reply to you.

All I can say is that you reply was also fast so you aren't doing anythig either if we concider it in this matter

You said that I am clown out of myself and that I am trashing the subject of JKD etc.... And I am only the one who talks via internet. My question to you is what is your lineage in JKD? As I remember right you wrote that you read everything that is possible about JKD.. and that's all..

First of all I doubt that you have read everything that's possible about JKD. And secondary, Why are you so mad? If you think I am wrong, why don't you bring some statements, facts about JKD to prove it?

I think that some of you guys are just too rooted in JKD concepts approach that's why you don't even pay attention to anything just blindly going on your way. " Brick and stones can break my bones but no one can change me".

Michal
Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Początkujący
About you living in Germany, 1. Yeah! Rrigt.. Sure you do 2. If so then so what? don't you have a dictionary? If you can write in Polish than I quess you are an imigrant not native German.

I am writing from work on german keyboard and instead of polish " u zamkniete" I put o .

Ty glupi czlowieku ja nie mam z kim pisac i rozmawiac po polsku , zapominam pisownie ! Po polsku rozmawiam zawsze z tmi samymmi osobami , i to oznacza ze w pewnym sensie korzystamy z tytejsamej "ogranicznej" liczby slow ... Zreszta mysl sobie o mnie co chesz , dla mnie i tak jestes smiesznym czlowiekiem .

Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Ekspert
Szacuny 11148 Napisanych postów 51564 Wiek 30 lat Na forum 24 lat Przeczytanych tematów 57816
banowac go Panowie?
juz mnie to wkurvia, jest spokoj w dziale tylko ten czlowiek jakies zamieszanie robi...
Nowy temat Temat Zamknięty
Poprzedni temat

vale tudo -> wrocław

Następny temat

Juras kończy z MMA???

WHEY premium