Scena MMA i K-1

słowa kluczowe: ,

Ilość wyświetleń tematu: 1209

Nowy temat Wyślij odpowiedź
Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Specjalista
Szacuny 64 Napisanych postów 17868 Na forum 22 lat Przeczytanych tematów 102745
"BJJ black belt and one of the most important fighters of Brazilian Top Team, Ricardo Arona, 24, 200lbs and 5'11, is beyond one of the hardest challenges in his career facing Quinton Jackson in the August 10th Pride GP. Even though the brazilian consider Jackson one of the favorites to win the GP, Arona promises ruining the american plans and comes training hard for it. Check out this exclusive interview with the brazilian black belt.
This is your first tournament. What do you think about facing Jackson in your first fight?
Yes, it is my first Grand Prix. I don't see too much trouble to get Quinton in the first fight, because I've never had an easy fight. Jackson is a guy who comes from lots of victories and, in my opinion, he is a complete fighter and has good chances to be in the finals. I hope things work out for me and I can pass through him.
What do you think about Pride organization putting you to face Jackson in the first fight?
They want to test me. I think the winner of this fight will be the tournament champion. That's the reason they put me in this situation.
Who would you like to face in the final fight?
I really want to fight Wanderlei, but I think that it wouldn't be so cool now, because I want his belt and it's not available on this tournament. I think Wanderlei shouldn't even fight this GP, because he is the Pride Middleweight champion.
And whether facing Wanderlei, what would be your strategy to beat him?
My strategy is step inside the ring area well-prepared psychologically. It's like Murilo Ninja's fight at Pride 23, because during that day I suffered all kinds of psychological pressure. Against Wanderlei, I think it's important to punch standing and bring the fight to the ground also.
How is your training?
I don't know who I'll face after Jackson, so I've to be prepared to face anyone else. At the moment, I just have Quinton Jackson and his movements in focus. I am watching all his fights in video.
And about the specific training?
I am training four times a week with my physical technician, Marcelo Seroldi, and we work out together, doing some strength training, explosion. I do my MMA training with the BTT guys, doing some take downs, blocks and ground and I train Muay Thai with Toniko Junior. Besides, I continue with my own natural exercises like hiking mountains and facing the waves in the ocean. This is good for my adrenaline.
What do you think about Pride organization putting another japanese fighter instead of a Gracie as they promised?
I think they wanna see a japanese fighter in the final. They are coming with three guys (Sakuraba, Tamura and Yoshida) and it belongs to the show. It's a political thing."

HIT & HIIT Jedi
http://www.mma.sfd.pl/
Ekspert SFD
Pochwały Postów 686 Wiek 32 Na forum 11 Płeć Mężczyzna Przeczytanych tematów 13120

PRZYSPIESZ SPALANIE TŁUSZCZU!

Nowa ulepszona formuła, zawierająca szereg specjalnie dobranych ekstraktów roślinnych, magnez oraz chrom oraz opatentowany związek CAPSIMAX®.

Sprawdź
Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
paabloo ZASŁUŻONY
Początkujący
Szacuny 3 Napisanych postów 3237 Wiek 43 lat Na forum 21 lat Przeczytanych tematów 34974
Niech trenuje...chcem zobaczyć jak kończy Jacksona:)

Pozdrawiam

Grappling

Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Marian.B. ZASŁUŻONY
Ekspert
Szacuny 510 Napisanych postów 8840 Na forum 21 lat Przeczytanych tematów 54407
Zadusi go "mataleo"

You are not a Warrior, You are a Beginner!!

Sogów nie odbijam, jak podobała Ci się moja wypowiedź, to wejdź na www.pajacyk.pl !

Nowy temat Wyślij odpowiedź
Poprzedni temat

"Voitek The Destroyer"

Następny temat

Physical Attributes for BJJ

WHEY premium