Nowy temat Wyślij odpowiedź
Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Początkujący
Szacuny 25 Napisanych postów 1453 Na forum 15 lat Przeczytanych tematów 20850
Idealny na PCT

Dobra regeneracja
+ b12 potas magnez
+ Heptaminol zwiekszajacy ilosc noradrenaliny - jes juz notabene na liscie srodkow dopingujacych
+ adenosine monophosphate ktoremu brakuje 2 krokow do zamiany na czyste zrodlo energii - ATP

Srodek wart potestowania a jako ze jestem kon to wbije to dzis/jutro :D

".... Then we'll see which are better, his steroids or mine"

Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Początkujący

Dzis poszlo pierwsze 3ml. Noge urywalo przez 30minut ale potem luz. Na treningu juz czuc efekt - szybsza regeneracja miedzy seriami + duzo lzej poszedl hiit na rowerku.

Niektorzy bija to codziennie ja polece tylko w dni treningowe 3ml 3x na tydzien.

Ps. Ciekawy kolor. Kobieta miala lekkie opory przed wbiciem mi tego hehehehe. Najwyzej zaczne szczekac lub rzec

Zmieniony przez - Roid_rage w dniu 2010-04-30 23:24:07

Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Początkujący
Szacuny 5 Napisanych postów 327 Na forum 15 lat Przeczytanych tematów 5236
witam roid

chciałem zapytać czy jest to stymulant noradrenaliny, który omija resztę szlaku metabolicznego chodzi mi głównie o dopaminę, bo jeśli tak to może być z niego całkiem niezły środek, w ten sposób można by ominąć stany euforyczne, które występują po innych stymulantach co summa summarum jest niepotrzebne, możesz jeszcze uchylić mi rąbka tajemnicy jeśli chodzi o kwas adenozynojednofosforowy i wytłumaczyć mi jego działanie?
Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Początkujący
co do heptaminolu to nie yl on jakos super zbadany. Tu masz po krotce wyjasniona zasade jego dzialania. Niestety ludziska sie skarza na jak to nazwales stany euforyczne jak po innych stymulantach noradrenaliny. Ja po 3 ml nie ylem wy***any w kosmos jak mam przewaznie po ECA (jestem bardzo podatny na tego typu suple)

I know heptaminol is banned in race dogs which I never looked into, just lead me to believe it did something to improve preformance but the first study seems to indicate it delays fast twitch muscle fiber fatigue. The second study concludes that Heptaminol increased the capacity of satellite cells to differentiate into myotubes. This I find particularly interesting because a study I was looking at last week found the same effect from creatine supplementation. Which was the conclusion as to how creatine helps build muscle over the long term. Not by an indirect effect of intercellural fluid retention but rather by increasing the capacity of satallite cells to fuse. If this is true Heptaminol would be a near perfect supplement as it enhances fat burning, delays muscular fatigue of fast twitch fibers (big bonus for most athletes, BB'ers, PL'er) and is anabolic in nature by helping to build muscle though satallite cell fusion. All with no major assoicated side effects and no hormonal interactions. Another study also noted that while heptaminol increased noradrenaline it does not case a down-regulation of the adrenoreceptors.

If you want to get into the theory aspect of hyperpalasia from what I've read IF it does occur a major player in the formation of new muscle fibers is satallite cell fusion...just something to think about there.

Action of heptaminol hydrochloride on contractile properties in frog isolated twitch muscle fibre.

Allard B, Jacquemond V, Lemtiri-Chlieh F, Pourrias B, Rougier O.

Laboratoire de Physiologie des Elements Excitables (CNRS UA 180), Universite Claude Bernard Lyon I, Villeurbanne, France.

1. Heptaminol stopped or delayed the progressive decline in tension which characterizes the phenomenon of fatigue in frog isolated twitch muscle fibre. 2. Heptaminol had no action on the sodium, potassium and calcium voltage-dependent ionic conductances. 3. The hypothesis of an action via an internal alkalinization was tested by comparison with the action of NH4Cl. Both substances increased the tension. 4. The action of heptaminol was suppressed in sodium-free (TRIS) solution or in the presence of amiloride while the action of NH4Cl was always observed. 5. These results could be explained by a stimulation of the Na/H antiport by heptaminol.

PMID: 1724630 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

[Heptaminol chlorhydrate: new data]

[Article in French]

Pourrias B.

Centre de Recherche Delalande, Rueil-Malmaison.

Heptaminol hydrochloride is widely used for the treatment for orthostatic hypotension. It continues to elicit controversy as to its mode of action since Loubatieres (1951) described its powerful inotropic action on an ischaemic preparation. Twenty five years later it has been suggested that this drug exerts its action by interfering with the release and uptake of catecholamines (Grobecker and Grobecker, 1976). The aim of this review was to report new experimental approaches and new data relative to the mode of action of heptaminol hydrochloride. In the rat, heptaminol hydrochloride prevented orthostatic hypotension, and increased the noradrenaline plasma concentration. In bovine chromaffin cells maintained in primary cultures, it was found to be a competitive inhibitor of noradrenaline uptake. This inhibition may partially account for its antihypotensive effect. The cardiotonic effect was studied using 31 P nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy and left ventricular pressure measurement in rat isolated hearts. The results suggest that the inotropic effect during moderate ischemia could be related to a restoration of internal pH possibly mediated by a stimulation of the Na+/H+ exchange. The satellite cells of adult skeletal muscles are myogenic cells involved in muscle regeneration. In culture, they differentiate into myotubes and thus mimic some aspects of the in vivo myogenic process. Heptaminol hydrochloride, which did not significantly alter the cloning efficiency or proliferation, increased the capacity of satellite cells to differentiate into myotubes.

Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Początkujący
Co do AMP to najlepiej poczytac o ATP ADP AMP, cyklu krebsa itp. Troche to zawile i nie bede zgrywal madrali ze wszystko to ogarniam

Ogolnie to zrodlo energii dla miesni po zamianie w ATP oraz sa badanie ze samo AMP dziala tez na splanie fatu

Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Ekspert
Szacuny 123 Napisanych postów 20544 Wiek 41 lat Na forum 17 lat Przeczytanych tematów 125836
tak z ciekawosci,jak dlugo bedziesz to stosowal? sa limity czasowe czy mozna smigac np rok ?

DreamChaser

Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Początkujący
Bede lecial to przez cale pct/mostek - miesiac. Na razie dawka ustalona 9ml na tydzien (3 razy po 3ml w dni treningowe).
Czy mozna caly rok hmmmm nie wiem, ja bym tak nie lecial :)
Dla mnie te srodki nie blokujace endo hormonow sa idealne na PCT i offy. NA cyklu tez by sie przydal ale za duzo wbijania a u mnie only nogi i dupa wchodzi w gre (no i brzuch do insulinowek heheh)

Sa tez inne fajne srodki np czyste ATP ale to nastepnym razem

Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Ekspert
Szacuny 123 Napisanych postów 20544 Wiek 41 lat Na forum 17 lat Przeczytanych tematów 125836
daj znac czy pomaga na pct bo zwsze jakas pomoc w tym "ciezkim" okresie sie przyda,przede wszystkim po dlugich cyklach

DreamChaser

Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Początkujący
Szacuny 5 Napisanych postów 327 Na forum 15 lat Przeczytanych tematów 5236
może być to ciekawy środek dla fighterów, może spróbuję w przyszłości, ciekawe jak rzeczywiście wygląda ta synergia z kreatyną?... może ty to oceń Roid?

pozdro

p.s.myotube-co to **** jest?
Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Ekspert
Szacuny 183 Napisanych postów 12431 Wiek 38 lat Na forum 21 lat Przeczytanych tematów 185431
nie wiem po co bic to jak jest odpowiednik dla ludzi
Nowy temat Wyślij odpowiedź
Poprzedni temat

bioreaktor

Następny temat

Prop Good Pharm

WHEY premium