temat działu:

Sztuki Walki

słowa kluczowe:

Ilość wyświetleń tematu: 17350

Nowy temat Temat Zamknięty
Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Początkujący
Szacuny 4 Napisanych postów 684 Wiek 36 lat Na forum 17 lat Przeczytanych tematów 25245
Michal I think You should open and search all topics with "jkd" in title and copy Your post, at least 50~ or more copies becouse some ppl here are realy blind and dummy like me...

Please respect rules and work of ppl who make here order.

Cel jest droga. Droga jest celem.

Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Początkujący
Szacuny 0 Napisanych postów 94 Na forum 16 lat Przeczytanych tematów 593
@JFJKDTW

it means JFJKD techniques are shown in series of books Bruce Lee's
Fighting Method ?. I have all these books and ex. in the last, fourth part: Advanced techniques there are shown punches ex: The Leading straight right, Lead to Body, The Leading Straight Left, Hook Punch kicks: Powerful sidekick Leading Shin and knee kick, spin kick, hook kick. What do you think about Bruce Lee's Fighting Method?
Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Początkujący
Szacuny 2 Napisanych postów 931 Na forum 16 lat Przeczytanych tematów 3377
I now that you have asked SteFan. And he will put this matter into depth, but Bruce Lee's JKD has evolved since BLFM time period. What's is importatnt is that in foreword there is a mistake in dates. There is said that most of those pictures where taken aroun 1964 but they were taken around 1967, why?? Becouse Ted Wong is in pictures and he met Bruce in 1967. Bruce Lee didn't want to publish those books at all becouse he was refining his JKD all the time and techniques in still picture can't be refined- this is what Ted Wong had told. In my opinnion in Bruce Lee's Fighting Method book some of the material is more like Jun Fan Gung Fu and early phase of JKD. I was also told by Ted and Stefan as well that Bruce was gradually evolving his JKD after doing those pictures which are in BLFM and in later stages of development JKD was much more refined and streamlined.
Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Początkujący
@Michal

Thanks for answer. I know Bruce didn't want to publish BLFL because
instructors of marial arts were using Bruce Lee's name to promote themselves . Now I have a full notion about JFJKD :). I know , JFJKD
is very efficient and useful :)
Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Początkujący
Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Początkujący
The thing with using Bruce Lee's name to promote their names was one of the matters
Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Początkujący
@ Michal

Do you think learning punches and kicks from BLFM is a good thing ?
I have sparring s very often and I train with friends who practice different kinds of martial arts. Do you think learning from BLFM will help me in understanding what JFJKD is?

You know, I learn these punches and kicks etc. which are efficient, direct and useful like from BLFM. Is this a good way to understand JFJKD? and the last question. Can we call my training, I mean simple and direct punches etc. , JFJKD?

Zmieniony przez - Matado w dniu 2008-04-20 21:42:46

Zmieniony przez - Matado w dniu 2008-04-20 21:44:19

Zmieniony przez - Matado w dniu 2008-04-20 21:47:35
Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Początkujący
Szacuny 0 Napisanych postów 109 Na forum 16 lat Przeczytanych tematów 203
A even better idea would to make own section for Jeet Kune Do om this Forum.

Now most of the discussions is under MMA. You all should contackt the website/forum and ask about this. I think it would be much easier for everyone to find the discussions about Jeet Kune Do.

/SteFan
Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Początkujący
Szacuny 0 Napisanych postów 109 Na forum 16 lat Przeczytanych tematów 203
JKD consists of 26 elements from 26 styles. Bruce Lee had 32 grappling moves, Bruce Lee changed his JKD all the time. There are many myths about JKD. The one I now would like to share my research is the subject that Bruce lee change techniques and styles all the time, constantly tried new stuff and put it too his JKD and this is what we should continue to do,like they prefer in the Concepts approach.

Most often only personal interpretations are discussed, here are some hard facts that I will present as the background study for my claims. I hope of course to get similar facts from people who claim differently.

MYTH: Bruce dveloped his JKD constantly and if he would have been alive today his JKD would look dirrenet that it did when he died. There would be more MMA infuence......

ARGUMENT: Bruce Lee trained more or less the same techniques during the evolution of his martial arts carreer, the is no significant change of technique. Even though he studied and researhed many styles he seldom took physical techniques from them. Most techniques did not suit his view on "simple, direct and non-classical. If he would still be alive today he would definitely research BJJ,MMA, but would still not add them to his JKD.

FACTS: Here I could write down something from his 6000 pages of personal JKD notes, but it would be too much of a personal interpretation, not necessarily a fact. Bruce Lee did not change his JKD. The fact is that in 1997 I was fortunate to be personally invited to the firts JKD seminar with most of the old Bruce Lee students put together by Linda Lee and Shannon Lee. There we received a paper describing the techniques Bruce used in different periods of his evolution. Seattle was writen by Taky Kimura(Bruec Leeé instructor in Seattle), Oakland by Grglon Lee (Son of James Lee, the teacher in Oaklnad) and L.a was put together by the Bruce lee John Little (Bruce Lee historian)

Shortly it looked like this:

seattle
By Jong or Ready stance
siu Nim tao
Footwork (backward, forward, shifting right...)
Straight punches Elbow punches
vertical fist punch
Biu Jee or Fingerjab
straight Heel kick
Low side kick
groinkickHook kick
Pak Sau, lop sau (trapping)

Oakland
Stance: By jong
Classical versus the new: siu Nim tao
lead stance shuffle front, rear, sidePenduluim step, burning step...
evasive maneouvers
Kicking drills (front, side, back, reverse hook kick..
punching drills; centerline punching, backfist, hook punch
basic trapping
Apparatus training Fingerjab, straight blast, side kick, backfist....

NOTE. If you read the entire programme you would see that he was more into explaining the principles behind his techniques

Los angeles.
bai Jong On Guard.
Straight punch, backfist, finger jab
sidekick,straight kick, rear kick, hook kicks
classical techniques (trapping

Now it is evident that there are more combinations of his techniques, more strategy,5 ways of attack.

I cannot see the change, but definitely a refinement. He had one Stance, he kept his footwork and by tactics and strategy he adapted himself to every situation and every technique he met. He did not by these facts add techniques, change techniques to adapt. True refinemnet seeks simplicity, daily decrese is what i see.

This is of course what I see. I don´t see that he would have taken a 360 degrees turn and going bact to doing things the way he did pre Seattle. This is what I see when JKD people are doing Silat Forms, training 4-5 different styles, changing to whatever is the latest "in thing" in the martialrts world. They are not Following the "Ewolucja JKD", they are simple following their own truth. I would hope people would respect him and not call anything that is not following his prin****ls and evolution as his JKD

Comments anyone? other facts to challenge my point of view?

/SteFan
Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Początkujący
SteFan you know that I agree with you in 100%. I am very curious about what facts JKD concepts practicioners will presentto support their claims that they are doing original JKD.
Nowy temat Temat Zamknięty
Poprzedni temat

Biuro Ochrony Rzadu

Następny temat

Filipno Martial Arts - Modern Arnis

WHEY premium