Szacuny 64 Napisanych postów 17868 Na forum 22 lat Przeczytanych tematów 102745

PIERWSZE FOTKI Z INCYDENTU buahahahahaaha
Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Marian.B. ZASŁUŻONY
Ekspert
Szacuny 510 Napisanych postów 8840 Na forum 21 lat Przeczytanych tematów 54407
Buhahahaha SOG!!

You are not a Warrior, You are a Beginner!!

Sogów nie odbijam, jak podobała Ci się moja wypowiedź, to wejdź na www.pajacyk.pl !

Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
jakryc ZASŁUŻONY
Ekspert
Szacuny 205 Napisanych postów 13874 Wiek -4415 dzień Na forum 22 lat Przeczytanych tematów 158206
mnie to już nie bawi.

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM...
Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Specjalista
nie no napis "royce wearing a Gi" mnie morduje ilekroć oblookam na ten obrazek heheeheheeheheheheh
Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Specjalista
wogole to juz nawet nie qwklejam bo ten Riccio to co drugi dzien pisze to samo na forach ;)) i wiekszosc wiary sie z niego brechta ze zamiast cos zrobic (albo gdzies dopasc Graciesów albo isc na policje i wszystko zalatwic) to wylewa zale w internecie heehhe
Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Początkujący
Szacuny 0 Napisanych postów 355 Na forum 21 lat Przeczytanych tematów 6661
Powiedzmy szczerze:Ricco to pieprzony pajac,który szuka sławy a który znajdzie jedynie kopa w dupe

Walczy by żyć,żyj by walczyć.

<<Mistrz Legnicy w Strong Man Junior>>
<<28 maja 2004>>
POLISH POWER

Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Specjalista
to jest podobno wersja Robia

OPERY MYDLANEJ AKT 1000 500 100 900 )

"From Robin Gracie: I have taken the decision of writing in some of the fighting forums my own version of the fight with Riccio in a bar in Perpignan(France), after reading lots of commentaries and Riccio's false version.
I wanted to have a fight with him in the same conditions I had to. For those who cant remember, two months ago when I was giving a seminar in Perpignan, Riccio accompanied with 10 more guys challenged me to a valetudo fight, without gloves.
I accepted the challenge without being ready, I had had very little breakfast (it was almost 15:00) and Riccio had a weight advantage of 15 kg . With all this I fought him, I fought better than him, y busted his eyebrow, all the blood you see on my shirt is his. I stopped the bout because I wasnt ready, but I never was in danger, he didnt even hit my face.
After all this he sent me an email inviting me for a rematch at any event. All of you who look the forums know what he said about my family, insults like 'mother****ers', 'son of bitch', 'pussies', 'I'm gonna break your ass', etc... things not me nor anyone in my family ever did.
After this my affair with Riccio became something personal. Riccio is opportunistic and all he wants is promotion, scandal, he doesnt care, thats why tells so many lies to draw attention. In his version of the story he says Royce beat his brother, he fought 9 fighters at once, he ko'd me with a punch and then we left because he had a club.
There are lots of contradictions in his story, you dont have to be very smart to detect his lies. First, we didnt know he had a little brother so, why would Royce hit him in front of everybody? Second, if he had fought 9 on 1 he would be in the hospital with all his bones broken. The punch he claims ko'd me, came above my ear, made me tickles, and third, what he had wasnt a club, a club wouldnt make us run away. It was a gun he got from the inside of the place he works at, and he came out firing it at us. Under this circumstances nobody would have stayed.
I went there with mroe people in case Damien wasnt alone, but they didnt enter the fight because they knew we would fight them hand to hand. I wanted all this to happen in his gym, but it is closed until september. Mi version is that he took a beating and now he is telling all this lies.
Now we are in draw, Riccio surprised me at my work place and I surprised him at his. The difference is Riccio insulted my family and I didnt. I would like to apologise to all the people in the bar when the fight started. Thank to my students, etc... "
Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
paabloo ZASŁUŻONY
Początkujący
Szacuny 3 Napisanych postów 3237 Wiek 42 lat Na forum 21 lat Przeczytanych tematów 34974
Na ring z nimi i sie wszystko wyjaśni a nie jakieś parodie westernów mi tu urządzają:)

Pozdrawiam

Grappling

Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Początkujący
Szacuny 19 Napisanych postów 4869 Na forum 22 lat Przeczytanych tematów 42946
Ricco wyslal robinowi rybe w gazecie hrhrhr

Moderator dzialu doping
Nowy temat Wyślij odpowiedź
Poprzedni temat

RITC 51 Announced: Invasion from the North

Następny temat