Scena MMA i K-1

słowa kluczowe: , , , ,

Ilość wyświetleń tematu: 2445

Nowy temat Wyślij odpowiedź
Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Początkujący
Szacuny 21 Napisanych postów 4247 Na forum 22 lat Przeczytanych tematów 28873
[President Mori****a's comment] If -- Sakuraba will perform an operation by the inspection on the 1st and he treats in the direction of evasion and spontaneous cure, there is an announcement. Sakuraba -- although it is that he has the will which participates in "PRIDE.23" depending on the result of reexamination -- ? Mori****a Peevish [ come out and ] a かどうか [ that adjustment will be able to do the following convention by the day why on November 24 ] -- I want to decide, checking whether it is physically OK. Is "wanting to know a situation OK by this day" in a -- contrary? Although the day of reexamination of Sakuraba incidentally becomes empty why on October 25. Mori****a Although it is naturally better as well early .... Even when it is the worst right [ that ], I wish to draw a conclusion by the second half of October. When -- Sakuraba could participate and it becomes, are the partner and match makeup which Sakuraba can fight with a margin constructed? Mori****a Disagreeableness and such a thing are not. It wishes to fight with an appropriate player, and if it does not carry out displaying him himself and ability, I will think that it is bad. since defeat is a fact, I want to clarify the place there, to come out, to be peevish, and to make it a match makeup to which original Sakuraba's power is displayed, although it was unfortunate and has been injured two consecutive times It does not consider now carrying out the match makeup of the player who has not heard it. If there were some things like progress about -- Hidehiko Yoshida's "PRIDE.23" participation in the war, although I would like you to teach. Mori****a Although advance is carried out, since there is a portion which has not carried out the last commitment completely considerably. Although it cannot talk about the match makeup of "PRIDE.23" yet, does it have firm belief that it is likely to become me myself and an interesting event? Does -- Yoshida fight naked? Mori****a Is it seldom considered? Since it thinks that it is the problem of final day TIRU. Since a rule top will not be those[ with a problem ]-ま(ed) if it is ordinary 道衣, even if it wears 道衣 and does not wear. Therefore, it may be, and 道衣, that is, it is, and it obtains and both persons think both of that there may also be Yoshida who wore naked people and naked 道衣, that is, nakedness. A rule is a PRIDE rule at a -- basic target, and it is ? Mori****a. Well. Has -- Yoshida OKed it? Mori****a Since it is negotiating by such a thing from the beginning. If it naturally says [ "please appear in PRIDE" and ] at all, there is already only it. Since it thought that it was naturally going across an official rule and he has attended the rule meeting also at the time of a "PRIDE.22" Nagoya convention, I think that the thing of a PRIDE rule is grasped. about what time does a -- card announcement become? Mori****a early -- a week -- if [ a certain form will be able to announce at the latest at the week after next, and ] -- と -- although considered ....

Grzegorz.
Wasz unizony moderator Sztuk Walk i Gier Komputerowych.
Ekspert SFD
Pochwały Postów 686 Wiek 32 Na forum 11 Płeć Mężczyzna Przeczytanych tematów 13120

PRZYSPIESZ SPALANIE TŁUSZCZU!

Nowa ulepszona formuła, zawierająca szereg specjalnie dobranych ekstraktów roślinnych, magnez oraz chrom oraz opatentowany związek CAPSIMAX®.

Sprawdź
Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Początkujący
63 razy przeczytane i zadnego komentarza
Lingwistyka w polsce jest chyba na dosc niskim poziomie

Grzegorz.
Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Początkujący
Szacuny 9 Napisanych postów 1471 Na forum 22 lat Przeczytanych tematów 26792
jak widze taka ilosc tekstu to mi niedobrze :)
moglbys to w skrocie po polsku? (lubilbym cie bardziej ;)hihihihi

netfan

netfan

Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Początkujący
Szacuny 2 Napisanych postów 251 Na forum 21 lat Przeczytanych tematów 6401
Witam,

Oj... Moze to dlatego, ze to jakis belkot? Cholera znam "troche" angielski i nic nie rozumiem... Powiedz pliiizzz, Ronowicz, ze uzyles jakiegos plugawego translatora i to z poganskiego narzecza, bo zwatpie w ten moj eng...

pozdrawiam,
Tytus Malecki

nie ma tego dobrego, co by sie zle nie skonczylo

pozdr,
TM

Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Początkujący
Ta. Uzylam tanslatora. jak ktos z was umie lepiej tlumaczyc z Japonskiego na angielski - badz na Polski - to zapraszam do wykazania sie. Ja po japonku umiem tylko liczyc, wymowic+napisac pare zwrotow , przedstwaic sie i pare pobierznych tekstwo. Z taka wiedza to ja sie moge schowac przy translatorze.

Grzegorz.
Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Początkujący
Szacuny 2 Napisanych postów 251 Na forum 21 lat Przeczytanych tematów 6401
Witam,

odnioslem wrazenie, ze poczules sie urazony, a nie o to mi przeciez, bron Boze, chodzilo. Po prostu ni cholery nie wiem, o co tam chodzi - jakies urywki maja sens... No i pewnie dlatego brak komentarzy. Ale sog za sam temat - chcialoby sie jakichs info..

pozdrawiam,
Tytus Malecki

nie ma tego dobrego, co by sie zle nie skonczylo

pozdr,
TM

Nowy temat Wyślij odpowiedź
Poprzedni temat

TECHNIKI OCHRONY VIPow

Następny temat

Co z tradycyjnym jujitsu

WHEY premium