temat działu:

Targowisko

słowa kluczowe: ,

Ilość wyświetleń tematu: 3996

Nowy temat Wyślij odpowiedź
Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Ekspert
Szacuny 11148 Napisanych postów 51564 Wiek 30 lat Na forum 24 lat Przeczytanych tematów 57816
Witam. Mam kilka produktów do sprzedania :
*one + za 339 zł
*Super One + za 479 zł.

Preparaty mam w domu wiec towar dostepny w 3 dni :)

Zniszcz albo sam zostaniesz zniszczony !!
Ekspert SFD
Pochwały Postów 686 Wiek 32 Na forum 11 Płeć Mężczyzna Przeczytanych tematów 13120

PRZYSPIESZ SPALANIE TŁUSZCZU!

Nowa ulepszona formuła, zawierająca szereg specjalnie dobranych ekstraktów roślinnych, magnez oraz chrom oraz opatentowany związek CAPSIMAX®.

Sprawdź
Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Ekspert
Szacuny 11148 Napisanych postów 51564 Wiek 30 lat Na forum 24 lat Przeczytanych tematów 57816
Napisz cos iwecej o tym srodku. Znasz kogos kto to stosowal? Jakie to daje efekty?

Tanie wino jest dobre bo jest dobre i tanie!
Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Ekspert
Info o one + :
THE most effective muscle building supplement on the market, ONE+ is a specially formulated topical gel, containing both the ultra-potent androgen, 1-testosterone, a compound over 700% more anabolic than testosterone, and the tried and true prohormone 4-AD. It utilizes a biphasic Penetration Enhancement Complex, ensuring superior % delivery vs. other 1-testosterone products. In addition, the sustained release action inherent to topicals ensures that androgen levels remain continuously elevated, day and night, aiding your muscle-building efforts long after other products have quit.

Each 8oz bottle contains 2.625 grams of 1-Testosterone and 9.375 grams of 4-androstenediol and lasts 15-30 days.

ONE vs. ONE+

The only difference betweem the two, other than ONE having a bit more 1-test per serving, is the inclusion of 4-AD in ONE+. The primary thing this is going to do that could not be provided by an equipotent amount of 1-test, is to provide estrogen. This will have a number of effects.

First, it will cause some fluid retention, which will not only increase strength, but it should ultimately lead to greater muscle growth, because hypertrophy is all about tension overload on the muscle fiber. It might directly aid protein synthesis by increasing cell volume. Estrogen also more directly aids muscle building by increasing androgen receptor density, increasing growth hormone and IGF-1 levels, and enhancing glucose utilization by the muscle.

The precense of estrogen is also necessary for the manifestation of many of effects normally associated with androgen use, such as increases in CNS stimulation/strength, libido, and aggression. Due to their lack of aromatization, and the fact that they suppress natural test (thus, estrogen), users of 1-AD, and 1-test by itself, actually experience as decrease in these areas rather than an increase.

Thus, I think it is definitely advantageous on a bulking cycle.

On the flip side, estrogen also causes some effects that one might prefer to avoid. As mentioned, it causes water retention (though, the amount from 4-AD is in the 3-4 lb range, rather than the 10+ one might get from a testosterone ester). In addition, it can also cause increases in body fat. Thus, ONE is probably the product of choice if you are dieting.

The other big advantage of ONE is its flexibility for stacking. You could still combine it with a 4-AD product such as 4-ADerm, if you wanted some estrogen, but you could also combine it with a DHT precursor to increase your strength to weight ratio. Basically, it allows you to freely mix and match products and dosing as you please.

Optimal usage
One+:
Hard-core dosing: 12 squirts, 2X per day. This will last 15 days.
Moderate dosing: 6-9 squirts, 2X per day. This will last 3-4 weeks.
One:
Hard-core dosing: 6 squirts, 2X per day. This will last one month.
Moderate dosing: 3-4 squirts, 2X per day. This will last 6-8 weeks
To get the very most out of this product, apply it two times per day, as close to 12 hours apart as possible. The longer you can go after application without showering, the better, so unless you are a dirty bastard, this usually means applying it right after your shower.

It would also be a very good idea to scrub the area of application really good with a luffa -- or a washcloth, if you are too manly to own a luffa.

Diet
For maximum results, increase protein intake to 1.5 to 2g per pound of bodyweight, depending on if you go with the moderate or hard-core dosing. If you are on a mass phase, increase calories to 20-25 calories per pound. This is not the best way to test the product, as the additional calories would increase weight and muscle gain on their own, but you WILL NOT get optimal results unless you do this.

Just to update this, pretty much everyone seems to be getting LEANER while taking this, leading me to believe that it either supports large intakes of food, people are not eating enough, or both -- so make sure you are eating ALOT.

Workouts
Because muscle contraction upregulates androgen receptors and because natural testosterone levels are a non-issue, high volume training is best with androgens -- and because you will be recovering MUCH more quickly, I suggest even HIGHER volume.

If you typically do something even resembling HIT, I suggest you AT LEAST double your volume. Even if you already train with fairly high volume, increase it by at least 50%, and you could probably even double it.

In my opinion, if you are on the high moderate to high dosing and on a mass phase, and you are not spending at least 7 hours in the gym per week, you are quite likely undertraining.

Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Ekspert
Info o super one + :
Super ONE+ has 3.375g of 1-Testosterone added to ONE+, which makes Super ONE+ 6g of 1-test and 9.375g of 4AD. Each squirt would supply you with 16.66mg of 1-Testosterone and 26.04mg of 4AD. At six squirts 2x per day, it will last you a month.

Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Ekspert
Tu masz cytat osoby która stosowala one + :
"JA Urzywalem one+ miale 2 buteleczki jakies pol roku temu to jest niesamowity sierodek strasznie idzie sila i masa wyciskanie na klate mi skoczylio o 30 kg ... "

Typ odemnie z siłowni tez brał one + i bardzo zachwala...mówi, że to niesamowity środek. One + i Super One + to naprawde znakomite środki.

Na zagranicznych stronach masz same pochlebne opinie o tych preparatach.

Zmieniony przez - thug_life w dniu 2003-04-08 18:44:23
Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Ekspert
bedziesz to mial ciągle??

bo ja tak podkoniec roku to bym sie przymiezal

oczywiscie ze dojde do 40 w lapencji bo beztego to nieruszam

ile kosztuja jakies oslonki i inne badziewia do tego??

i czy to co kupie za te kase co mowisz to styk ana jeden cykl??

pozdrawiam

ło

czlonek-mafia.suple.hardcor.pl
Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Ekspert
Witam. Bede to miał do końca świata i o jeden dzień dłużej
Jak nie mam one +/super one + w domu to sprowadzenie tego zajmuje mi 4-7 dni, wiec zamawiajac stosunkowo wczesniej zawsze dostaniesz preparaty na czas.

Co do osłonek to zalezy jaki cykl chcesz zarzucić. Jesli cykl ma trwac 4-5 tyg. to myśle, że osłonki są zbędne. Jesli dłużej można o osłonkach pomysleć.

Co do ilości butelek potrzebnych na cykl...zalezy od tego jak ma cykl wygladać. Jesli stosowanie preparatu ma odbywac sie normalnie to 1 buteleczka starczy na cykl. Jesli natomiast cykl ma być hardcorowy to lepiej miec 2 butelki. Wiadomo, że leprze efekty będą po 2 butelkach ale po jednej takze osiagnie sie wspaniale efekty.

Zmieniony przez - thug_life w dniu 2003-04-08 19:05:36
Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Ekspert
no to mnie jeszcze poducz - jesli ten cykl zrobi elekki bez i z oslonkami to bedzi ejakas choc mala roznica w skutkach ubocznych??

wiesz - zalezy mi na zdrowiu

bo chyba nic na odblokowanei niejest dotego potrzebne???

powiedz wogole czy cos dotego dokupic (mi chodzi wylącznei o mase)

pozdrawiam

ło

czlonek-mafia.suple.hardcor.pl
Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Ekspert
Co do skutków ubocznych to cieżko powiedzieć. Na każdego działa inaczej.
Ja jednak cykle któtkie..tzn. 4-5 tyg. polecam bez stosowania osłonek.
Nawet jak sa to cykle hardcorowe (przyjmujesz max. ilośc porcji preparatu dziennie).

Decyzja tak naprawde zalezy od Ciebie...zdrowie najwazniejsze.
Po cyklu warto zapodac ZMA + TT. Powinno obejść się bez spadków.
Oczywiście dietka to podstawa.

Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Ekspert
Jesli zrobisz cykl lekki i krótki osłonki są Ci niepotrzebne.
Szkoda twojej kasy.

Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Początkujący
Szacuny 3 Napisanych postów 10472 Na forum 22 lat Przeczytanych tematów 80831
rozumiem ze to jest PH?

ile mozna po tym przytyc? idzie bardziej masa czy sila?

jak dziala na cholesterol? podnosi jak inne ph?

Przybyli ułani pod okienko kazdy czarną Beemką siódemką
Nowy temat Wyślij odpowiedź
Poprzedni temat

Rękawice

Następny temat

DRESY Nike i adidas do sprzedania

WHEY premium