Scena MMA i K-1

słowa kluczowe: , ,

Ilość wyświetleń tematu: 1207

Nowy temat Wyślij odpowiedź
Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Specjalista
Szacuny 64 Napisanych postów 17868 Na forum 22 lat Przeczytanych tematów 102745
"First, I would like to thank my sponsors, Black Ice, Lexani Wheels, Tapout, Sinister Clothing and my friends, family and fans for all of their support. I would also like to thank Zuffa for the mainstream promotion of my accomplishments over the past four years and for stepping up and promoting a TRUE Light Heavyweight Title fight for the fans to enjoy.
Randy Couture kept me off balance, destroyed my timing, frustrated my fight plan, and beat me. Randy has now beaten three of the most successful strikers in UFC history, Vitor Belfort, Pedro Rizzo, and Chuck Liddell. In my opinion, Randy Couture is the most successful Fighter in UFC history. Randy is the TRUE UFC Light Heavyweight Champion and he should be promoted as such. Tito Ortiz's career will always have a blemish on his record until he steps up and fights me.
I will be back better than ever and quickly establish that I am entitled to a rematch against the TRUE Light Heavyweight Champion, Randy Couture.

Chuck "the Iceman" Liddell"

Leniwy i d****ny Kain
HIT Jedi

http://www.mma.sfd.pl/ 
Ekspert SFD
Pochwały Postów 686 Wiek 32 Na forum 11 Płeć Mężczyzna Przeczytanych tematów 13120

PRZYSPIESZ SPALANIE TŁUSZCZU!

Nowa ulepszona formuła, zawierająca szereg specjalnie dobranych ekstraktów roślinnych, magnez oraz chrom oraz opatentowany związek CAPSIMAX®.

Sprawdź
Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Specjalista
"One of the interesting stories coming out from UFC 43 is what happened to Lindland in his fight against Niko Vitale. When looking a bit closer, what really knocked Lindland out? Was it Lindland himself, Vitale's head or was it something else.
Matt has some ideas that he shared with MMAWeekly's John Hartnett over the weekend saying "The actual mat that I fought on had more to do with the knockout than anything else. I told that to the UFC before I fought."
It seems what Lindland is referring too, is the "holes' in the mat that he complained about before the fight. Lindland, Yves Edwards and Ian Freeman inspected the Octagon floor as they always do before the fight and all three fighters felt what they call "holes" in the mat. Basically there were spots in the Octagon which seemed hallow or very thin.
It was explained to fighters by the gentlemen who puts up and tears down the Octagon ring, that the mat has been worn down over the past UFC's and that the last time the ring apron was changed was around UFC 31.
"Basically it's a canvas with steel underneath. I couldn't believe the size of the knot on the back of my head when I hit the canvas." Lindland said.
Matt continued, "I've done that throw a million times and this has never happened before. Even when I've missed like that, I've never been knocked out before. I know it was more of the canvas floor than anything else. I've done it a million times and have never had that happen to me before."
UFC President Dana White did say in the post fight conference that Lindland will get a rematch against Niko Vitale, so we will soon get to see what happens between the two fighters. So whether it was the canvas or not, the good part is that Zuffa will give the fans what we want to see and that is the rematch. With a new mat in place, we will get to see what happens when Lindland and Vitale square off in the Octagon."

Leniwy i d****ny Kain
HIT Jedi

Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Specjalista
hehe mata znokautowała Lindlanda

Leniwy i d****ny Kain
HIT Jedi

Nowy temat Wyślij odpowiedź