temat działu:

Galeria Sportsmenek i Fitnessek

słowa kluczowe: , ,

Ilość wyświetleń tematu: 19313

Nowy temat Wyślij odpowiedź
Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Ekspert
Szacuny 10763 Napisanych postów 46587 Wiek 26 lat Na forum 19 lat Przeczytanych tematów 57816
Yeshaira FB
I will never get bored of music LOL I have 4 different choices phone, blue iPod, silver iPod or pink shuffler

Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Ekspert
Szacuny 10763 Napisanych postów 46587 Wiek 26 lat Na forum 19 lat Przeczytanych tematów 57816
Ysehaira Robles
Make up done by the beautiful @sweetcapri1 thanks mama I loveeee it @mhpstrong @team_fmg #yeshaira #yeshairarobles #olympia #olympia2013 #bikini #ifbb

Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Ekspert
Yeshaira
@cjselitesuits again THANK YOU!!! Love love my suit CJ, Sharon, Alexandra @mhpstrong @jmmanion @team_fmg @hardbodynews #yeshaira #yeshairarobles #olympia #olympia2013 #bikini #ifbb

Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Ekspert
Yeshaira zajęła drugie miejsce, na Bikini Mr. Olympia
Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Ekspert

Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Ekspert
Yeshaira Robles
Unbelievable!! I'm still on cloud 9 I finished 2nd at the bikini #olympia2013. It was a great show and all the ladies looked amazing... @marcorivera12 baby thank you for all your support and pushing me till the end I love you. My managers #teamfmg @jmmanion @d_amelio_manion thank you for all your support and guidance you guys rock my sponsors @mhpstrong Thank You for everything!!! @cjselitesuits another beautiful suit thanks mama @liquidsunrayz love love my tan @sweetcapri1 thanks mama for my beautiful makeup loved it @bevsgym you guys rock!!!! Thank you all for following and supporting me and inspiring/motivating me with all your posts and comments LOVE YOU ALL This is for all the moms out there!!! #fitmom #yeshaira #yeshairarobles #bikinigirlstrainhard #ifbb #olympia #nybb

Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Ekspert
Yeshaira
Make sure you come by the @mhpstrong booth and say HI would love to meet you!!!! @marcorivera12 #yeshaira #yeshairarobles #olympia #olympia2013

Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Ekspert

Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Ekspert

Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Ekspert
Yeshaira
Words cannot explain how much I LOVE this man ️ my #1 supporter .. He is the one that took over my prep for the Olympia and as much of a pain in the ass I am I listened. I didn't want to change things around because I was used to certain things but he told me to trust him and I did! I have to share a funny story.. One morning my alarm went off at 3:30am I turned it off and told myself I will just go to the gym after work. 20 min later his alarm went off he looked over and saw that I was still sleeping so he pulled the covers off of me and pushed me off the bed with his FEET yelling "WAKE UP" he scared the SHIT out of me I LOVE you @marcorivera12 and THANK YOU! this picture was taken by Jason Breeze 2012 at @bevsgym @jmmanion @mhpstrong @team_fmg #yeshaira #yeshairarobles #bikinigirlstrainhard #mhp #teamfmg #ifbb #bikini

Nowy temat Wyślij odpowiedź
Poprzedni temat

Melissa Leigh Morrison, WBFF Pro

Następny temat

Laura Michelle Prestin, Miss Prestin

Masa