SFD.pl - Sportowe Forum Dyskusyjne

RYWALIZACJA -"Pasibrzuchy vol.2" - ZAGŁOSUJ str.104!!

temat działu:

Odżywki i suplementy

słowa kluczowe: , ,

Ilość wyświetleń tematu: 68319

Ankieta

Nowy temat Wyślij odpowiedź
Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Ekspert
Szacuny 464 Napisanych postów 9051 Wiek 36 lat Na forum 16 lat Przeczytanych tematów 91255
ok 2g w zupełności wystarczy, większe ilości źle wpływają na np nerki. Ocalisz wątrobę a zniszczysz nerki.
Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Ekspert
Szacuny 774 Napisanych postów 16448 Wiek 44 lat Na forum 22 lat Przeczytanych tematów 169363
Eltoro - bzdura - powtarzasz stgare, utarte stereotypy..
Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Ekspert
Szacuny 464 Napisanych postów 9051 Wiek 36 lat Na forum 16 lat Przeczytanych tematów 91255
Utarte stereotypy to trochę masło maślane no ale jakie są realne korzyści między 2g a 3g białka? Czuć jakąś różnicę ? Mówię o CC lub Low carb, gdzie węgli mało.
Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Ekspert
Szacuny 2586 Napisanych postów 29969 Wiek 42 lat Na forum 19 lat Przeczytanych tematów 200205
o nerki raczej byl sie nie martwil
ja od kilku lat (moze) z malymi przerwami spozywam od 2-3g/kgmc bialka
co 6miechow robie badanie (krew,mocz etc)
mocz od piewrszych badan do ostatnich w normie - tj.zadnego bialka w moczu,wlasciwy kolor,waga,barwa etc.

jedynie co zauwazylem to podwyzszone proby watrobowe po wysokiej podazy fatu w diecie!

wlasnie na dietach o malej zawartoci WW (ckd,cc,lc) trzeba dorzucic bialka
to zrob doswiadczenie na sobie - i zamiast 3g bialka jedz na 3g fatu - zobaczymy kto skonczy lepiej (zdwrowiej)

od lat wszelkie badania,wyniki i propozycje ludzi zwiazanych z kulturystyka kazdy poleca spozywac od 2,5-3,5g!
wiadomo jedni beda reagowac inaczej
drudzy inaczej
a jeszcze inaczej osoby ktore maja problemy z nerkami

wiec ja proponuje nie zadawac pytan sprzecznych z wynikami badan a poprostu przeprowadzic na sobie takie mini badanie i pojechac kika miechow na niskiej podazy ww
na niskiej podazy bialka
i zobaczymy jak to sie skonczy

....a konczac - skoro na ckd praktycznie owgole nie spozywa sie wegli
i na dodatek bialko do poziomu 2g - to czlowiek o wadze 100kg z bialka by dostarczyl 200g=800kcal
Ile by musial dostaczyc kcal z fatu?
Ile dostarczalby kcal z pozywienia?
1500kcal?

Ilość białka dla osób nie trenujacych a chcacych utrzymac ta sama wage ciala i poziom siły określa się na poziomie 1g na 1kg masy ciała. Wraz ze zwiększaniem ćwiczen fizycznych zwiększa sie zapotrzebowanie na białko. W kulturystyce przy treningu siłowym to zapotrzebowanie wynosi średnio 2-2,5g na 1kg masy ciała, a u osób zaawansowanych nawet 3-3,5g na 1kg masy ciała. Wiąże sie to z utrzymaniem dodatniego bilansu azotowego. Dla osób, które chcą uzyskać kilka kilogramów masy mieśniowej ważne jest by ten dodatni bilans utrzymać, nalezy spożywać nieco więcej białka niż tracą przy odbudowie trenowanych mieśni. Dla osób początkujących zalecane jest spożywanie ok 2g/kg masy ciała, przykładowo dla osoby ważącej 75kg bedzie wynosilo 150g białka w ciagu dnia.
Należy przy tej okazji pamietać, że w ciągu pól roku wszystkie białka, z których zbudowany jest miesień ulegają wymianie. Dlatego też o prawidłową dietę białkową należy dbać przez cały czas.

"Cóż jest trucizną?
Wszystko jest trucizną i nic nie jest trucizną, tylko dawka czyni, że dana substancja nie jest trucizną!".
BLOG: http://www.sfd.pl/t1033576.html 

Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Ekspert
Ja mam codziennie jakieś 2.2g białka a w DT około 2.7g, starczy czy myślisz żeby dodać np porcję białka na czczo?
Napisał(a)
Usunięty przez solaros za pkt 1 regulaminu
Ekspert
Szacuny 2586 Napisanych postów 29969 Wiek 42 lat Na forum 19 lat Przeczytanych tematów 200205

"Cóż jest trucizną?
Wszystko jest trucizną i nic nie jest trucizną, tylko dawka czyni, że dana substancja nie jest trucizną!".

Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Początkujący
Szacuny 18 Napisanych postów 1640 Wiek 35 lat Na forum 18 lat Przeczytanych tematów 17343
kiedyś z discount-supplements była chyba wysyłka za free do wszystkich krajów UE, teraz musisz zamówić minimum za 200 funtów, i powyżej 2 kg i masz dopiero wysyłkę za free.

kiedyś zamówiłem witaminy opti-men za 0,01 funta hehe :)

Wyważona dieta, to ciasteczka w obu rękach.
Zrobić coś z niczego.. ?!
http://www.sfd.pl/TEST:_Zrobić_coś_z_niczego.._MaSa_by_akk0_!-t592374.html
Zapraszam serdecznie.

Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Ekspert
polecam arty na T-nation
m.in.
http://www.tmuscle.com/free_online_article/sports_body_training_performance_nutrition/refresher_course

...Our general recommendation for normal phase of training is at least 1 gram per pound of bodyweight and 1.5 to 2.0 grams per pound of bodyweight during heavy-duty training phases where you want progress and you want progress fast....

http://www.tmuscle.com/free_online_article/sports_body_training_performance_nutrition/protein_more_muscle_less_guesswork

http://www.tmuscle.com/free_online_article/sports_body_training_performance_interviews/the_proteinpulse_eating_plan

http://www.tmuscle.com/free_online_article/sports_body_training_performance_interviews/the_protein_roundtable

najciekawsze fragmenty:
Personally, although there are many factors influencing protein needs, I think people striving for muscle growth need at least 1 g/lb. There's even some literature in the famed Romanian weightlifting programs that suggests that 1.6 to 1.8 g/lb might be beneficial for really intensely trained guys.

For a typical bodybuilder, there's no question that a minimum of 1 g/lb is an absolute necessity. I think metabolism has a lot to do with intake so in cases where the person has a fast metabolism, I'd go with 1.25 to 1.50 g/lb. I've seen guys that had trouble gaining muscle conquer this by simply using that formula. One thing that you didn't mention, though, is that too many guys don't understand that protein intake, along with enough overall calories, is the key determinant of how much muscle you can gain.

You see, the better the calorie balance, the better the protein balance. For people eating lower calories and trying to drop body fat, my rule is that the more you decrease carb and fat intake, the more you should increase protein intake, even if it means going well over 1 g/lb. Some people make the mistake of reducing protein too much during a calorie-restricted diet because they don't get as full from protein sources or they don't find them as palatable. So, in effect, they end up increasing the amount of fat or carbs in their program. The thing to remember here is that, although all protein sources aren't that inviting, a higher amount will lead to a further decrease in fat and a better maintenance of protein stores.

Having said that, I think there are real body composition advantages to eating upwards of 1.5 g/ lb. That's right, overfeed protein! First off, overeating protein, within reason, will not make you fat. A calorie is not a calorie! That is, excess protein calories aren't as likely to be stored as body fat compared to carbs and most fats. This is because protein has to have its nitrogen ripped off in the liver (the urea cycle), which is an energy costly process. To boot, protein kicks up glucagon secretion and glucagon antagonizes the lipogenic (fat storage) effects of insulin.

Carbs don't lend people the same favor; they just jack insulin levels sky high. The net result is that the thermic effect of food is about 30% of the intake for proteins, while it's just 4 to 6% for fats and carbohydrates. This means that for a 100 calorie meal, protein will require a full 30 calories just to process it, compared to a mere 4 to 6 calories expended to process those yummy gut-expanding carbs and fats. The bottom line is that it appears better to overeat than to under-eat protein when you're trying to add muscle mass while keeping the body fat off.

I'll say it again; you should overfeed protein. You'll piss off a good deal of it, but so what? It won't hurt you unless you've got kidney disease

...... pierwsze z brzegu
cytaty na szybkiego wychaczone

to USA ma do siebie (fora) - ze nie ma wiekszosci opini wyssanych z palca czy ludzi zawistnych - ale doswiadczenia,badania+ praktyka

przykro mi to pisac - ale czesc opini na polskich forach zaczyna sie
slyszalem ze ktos slyszal ze tamtem przeczytal itd

Zmieniony przez - solaros w dniu 2010-06-14 20:11:39

"Cóż jest trucizną?

Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Ekspert
The Protein Prejudice
http://www.tmuscle.com/free_online_article/sports_body_training_performance_nutrition/protein_prejudice

.....So, for those of you who staunchly believe that you're only required to eat enough protein to meet your needs,go right ahead and reduce your protein intake from 2.0g/kg to 0.65g/kg. In the meantime, I'll be encouraging everyone else to actually increase his or her protein intake beyond the current 2.0g/kg recommendation.

If this recommendation seems excessive, it's because you have a narrow view of how protein fits into one's dietary strategy. You're looking at protein in the same narrow way that people used to look at vitamin C; essential at a specific dose but conferring no additional benefits with a higher intake......

Like vitamin C, instead of thinking of protein as a macronutrient that provides no benefit beyond preventing protein deficiency, we need to recognize the benefits of eating protein (at any dose).

Increased Thermic Effect of Feeding — While all macronutrients require metabolic processing for digestion, absorption, and storage or oxidation, the thermic effect of protein is roughly double that of carbohydrates and fat. Therefore, eating protein is actually thermogenic and can lead to a higher metabolic rate. This means greater fat loss when dieting and less fat gain during overfeeding.

Increased Glucagon — Protein consumption increases plasma concentrations of the hormone glucagon. Glucagon is responsible for antagonizing the effects of insulin in adipose tissue, leading to greater fat mobilization. In addition, glucagon also decreases the amounts and activities of the enzymes responsible for making and storing fat in adipose and liver cells. Again, this leads to greater fat loss during dieting and less fat gain during overfeeding.

Increased IGF-1 — Protein and amino-acid supplementation has been shown to increase the IGF-1 response to both exercise and feeding. Since IGF-1 is an anabolic hormone that's related to muscle growth, another advantage associated with consuming more protein is more muscle growth when overfeeding and/or muscle sparing when dieting.

Reduction in Cardiovascular Risk — Several studies have shown that increasing the percentage of protein in the diet (from 11% to 23%) while decreasing the percentage of carbohydrate (from 63% to 48%) lowers LDL cholesterol and triglyceride concentrations with concomitant increases in HDL cholesterol concentrations.

Improved Weight-Loss Profile — Brand spankin' new research by Layman and colleagues has demonstrated that reducing the carbohydrate ratio from 3.5 - 1 to 1.4 - 1 increases body fat loss, spares muscle mass, reduces triglyceride concentrations, improves satiety, and improves blood glucose management (Layman et al 2003 — If you're at all interested in protein intake, you've gotta go read the January and February issues of the Journal of Nutrition. Layman has three interesting articles in the two journals).

Increased Protein Turnover — As I've discussed before in my article, "Precision Nutrition For 2002 And Beyond," all tissues of the body, including muscle, go through a regular program of turnover. Since the balance between protein breakdown and protein synthesis governs muscle protein turnover, you need to increase your protein turnover rates in order to best improve your muscle quality. A high protein diet does just this. By increasing both protein synthesis and protein breakdown, a high protein diet helps you get rid of the old muscle more quickly and build up new, more functional muscle to take its place.

Increased Nitrogen Status — Earlier I indicated that a positive nitrogen status means that more protein is entering the body than is leaving the body. High protein diets cause a strong positive protein status and when this increased protein availability is coupled with an exercise program that increases the body's anabolic efficiency, the growth process may be accelerated.

Increased Provision of Auxiliary Nutrients — Although the benefits mentioned above have related specifically to protein and amino acids, it's important to recognize that we don't just eat protein and amino acids — we eat food. Therefore, high protein diets often provide auxiliary nutrients that could enhance performance and/or muscle growth. These nutrients include creatine, branched chain amino acids, conjugated linoleic acids, and/or additional nutrients that are important but remain to be discovered. This illustrates the need to get most of your protein from food, rather than supplements alone.

Looking over this list of benefits, isn't it clear that getting lots of protein would be advantageous to anyone's training goals? Since a high protein diet can lead to a better health profile, an increased metabolism, improved body composition, and an improved training response, why would anyone ever try to limit their protein intake to the bare minimum necessary to stave off malnutrition?

It seems to me that whether someone's on a hypoenergetic diet or a hyperenergetic diet, the one macronutrient they would want to be sure to overeat would be protein. Instead, their protein prejudice often leads most trainees to look for what they consider the bare minimum of protein, and then overeat carbohydrates and fats instead. That's a big performance and body composition mistake.

Zmieniony przez - solaros w dniu 2010-06-14 20:33:57

"Cóż jest trucizną?

Napisał(a)
Zgłoś naruszenie
Ekspert
oczywsicie dla tych co rozumieja co nie co po 'angielskiemu'

dyskusja pomiedzy tymi ktorzy nie polecaja przekraczac minimum 1,4-2g/kg a tymi ktorzy wrecz nakazuje jesc wiecej niz 2g/kg trwa i bedzie trwac.

Ale wiecej wskazuje na to zeby spozywac duzo wiecej niz 2g/kgmc - chyba ze ktos ma problemy z nerkami!
Innych przeciwskazan nie ma - same benfity!

...oczywsicie wszystko z glowa - nie ma co przekraczac granicy 4,5czy6g
ale spozywanie bialka na poziomie 3-4g nie niesie zadnych szkod za soba (wedlug ludzi na T-nation)

yol

Zmieniony przez - solaros w dniu 2010-06-14 20:38:16

"Cóż jest trucizną?

Nowy temat Wyślij odpowiedź
Poprzedni temat

cieżka praca , jakie odzywki , suplementy ?

Następny temat

Odżywki potreningowe

WHEY premium